#1

I guess i should start from the beginning.. Once there was a big family of people with quite unusual gifts. These people were The authors, there were so many bloodlines, yet most of them were men.

The authors documented fairytales as they developed and could make some minor changes, and this all was done with a very perculiar pen that never stayed the same in each generation. The oldest of every generation of Authors recieves this pen on the day they turn 14 years of age.

Its within an authors duty to never marry or have children with any character, so not to taint the ancient blood. As such the Author children are never born, but simply written down and take on a physical form if the magic is enough. Some are even born through the conciousness, similar to the way athena was born to Zeus or the children of Athena are brought into this world.

As the years past, the family of Authors began to reduce to only a few, with barely any children per generation, as the art of writing became lost to the world. Eventually there only remained one line of Authors, and this was were my story takes place.

I was the only author of my generation, at this point everyone assumed the authors were just a smal lie to make people follow the truth, well until i showed up.

Like all Authors, my story was simple, Be created, grow up, recieve the pen, start documenting, Hopefully my daughter's will be different.

Now you are probably wondering who i am.  Well, Im Paige Author, but most people simply know me as "The Author", but that is not important.

What is important is the fact that my family was on freindly terms with the brithers Grimm, and that, with a little persuasion, would provide a place for Ink at Ever After so she can see the stories develop before her eyes.