#11

It was the dawn of a new school year and Alexandra Silver, the schools misfit, had returned. He was a background character with no real destiny. What was he doing there?

He sat at a tree on the edge of the grounds. His short, charcoal hair had been blown back by the wind as his green eyes scan the scenery infront of him. His outfit was simple, greens and blacks made up the clothes that covered his figure.

"Hey." A girls voice says as the owner takes a seat next to him. The voice was unmistakable, belonging to Ema Gothel.

Ema had long black hair, that was now tied in a bun, and sparkling green eyes. A light dusting of freckles cover her pale cheeks. A dress of brown and cream adorned her small frame as a pair of chocolate flats cover her feet.

"I cant hide anywhere can I?" Alexander asks, a smile streaching across his lips.

"Nope. You were stupid enough to tell your girlfriend your hiding spots." Ema says, giggling at Aleander's comment. She passes him an apple.

"An apple? Really?" Alexander asks, taking the fruit from his girlfriends hands.

"I got peckish whilst i was leaving so i just nicked a couple of apples from my mothers garden." Ema explains.

"Are you sure Dame Gothel wouldnt flip out? You do know how much your mother loves her garden."

"Mum will never know. Plus im supposed to be inheriting the garden when i sign the storybook of legends anyway. Im just stealing from myself."

"And this is why i love you." Aleander narrates.

"You didnt know that before?" Ema laughs, causing Alexander's smile to grow wider. Her laugh was mysic to his ears.