#8

Tears stain her pale green face as they fall from her chocolate and emerald coloured eyes. Strands of coffee bean brown collect around her chin, jutting out haphazardly. The pillow was soaked with the tears she cried from her broken heart.

"Why?" She mutters, her voice broken by tears.

It had been a day. Only one day since her heart was broken by that Midas she loved. It was the worst time. Look at her. Crying. A broken heart. On Valentine's day, no less.

Why? Why was her heart broken on the eve of the day of love? Why does she have to see so many couples happy, and not herself? Does cupid hate her? Even her roommate was happy, dating that prince of hers.

How could the green witch be so unfortunate?

But her ex-lover was amazing, it was clear that most people would be upset after loosing her love. Her holden brown hair that fell, pooling at her shoulders. That beautiful smile that seemed to brighten the world. Those honey eyes that allowed you to see her soul.

"No, shes in the past. You shouldnt think about her" the witch tells herself.

"But how can you not when she left you the day before St valentines day?" She mutters.

Tears continue to fall as the witch's heart seizes control once again. The rest of her valentines day would continue to be used tissues, wet pillows and clouded vision.