Chapter 5

****Life*****

The one thing I never cared about

After Benjamin threw me out.

Was death

But after today

I'll always love life to the fullest

I'll always live life to the fullest

I'll enjoy every moment.

Benjamin Carson junior.

Hell no! Elijah Carson Valentines black.

Yes! he was born! He changed my life.

My angel, whose my nightmares son.

--SofiaValentines (My own shit ❤-Queensofsupreme)

*******

Sofia's POV

--flashback--

"Come on Sofia, you can do it?" I could hear Anna shouting at me. But I can't do it. I just can't. I'm not as strong as her.

"Call Ben-Benja-Benjamin please!" I shouted but everyone was telling me to just push. I never wanted to see Benjamin again but this pain. This pain of giving birth is worse than any other pain.

"Come on Sofia, just push. You always wanted a baby. Remember when you said 'I hope I have a cute baby like Annette?" Anna tried everything with me. Telling me what I used to say every time I think of going into labor.

"I told you to fucking call Benjamin. He has a right. It's his son I'm giving birth too." I yelled at Anna. She is here for me and only God knows where the person that was supposed to be here, is. If his partying or sleeping around I hope he gets in an accident on the way home. I'm dying here giving birth. And he's enjoying his single life.

"I found his number on the emergency section. Must I really call him?" What the hell is she thinking, trying to call Benjamin? He is going to take the baby away from me.

"You try even calling him bitch I swear, I will kill you." I yelled at Anna, once again. Oh God give me strength. Is this what they call giving birth. This is the worst job ever. How did people even survive?

"Fuck you bitch. Just push the damn baby." Anna got pissed with me. I know she knows how I'm feeling right now. Because she gave birth to Annette a month ago.

"Fuck you Anna Hendricks." The doctors were running out of patience with me. "Get it out of me, please!" I yelled. I'm never ever getting pregnant or married again. Just imagine the teenage kids that get pregnant. God help those kids. I am really not as strong as them.

"Benjamin put it in me. Call that son of a bitch to take it out of me." I shouted at the top of my lungs. I swear I'll kill Benjamin one day for doing this to me. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I hate giving birth, I just hate it.

"You endangering the baby and yourself Sofia Valentines." The doctor told me but I couldn't do it.

"You seriously going to punish a baby because of there father." What the hell? How dare she say that to me. And at that moment I pushed and pushed until I heard the cry of a baby. I finally did it. I'm never letting a man ever touch me again. They can all go to hell for all I care.

"I see another head, push Sofia." Anna said, giggling. She almost gave me a heart attack. Just imagine if they were twins. I couldn't even push one out. How could I push two babies out?

"Fuck you, Anna Hendricks. Where's my baby?" I asked the doctor.

"Congratulations, it's a baby boy." She said.