Chapter 89

"What happened?" Stephanie came running to me.

"His cheating on me." I shouted crying. I don't know how long he thought he would play me but I definitely hate him. I can't believe he got me pregnant again.

"I'm sorry." Stephanie hugged me. "I'm sure he isn't cheating on you. Sofia his probably---."

"No Stephanie, stop defending him." I couldn't stop crying. "It all started when I asked him to divorce Carlene."

"I'm sorry Sofia but crying isn't---"

"Going to help." I finished the sentence for her. "Stephanie I'm pregnant." I couldn't help the tears.

"Sofia, please stop crying. Everything will be fine, we will help you raise the child if Benjamin is cheating on you." She mumbled rubbing my back.

"I know his cheating on me, Carlene warned me. She warned me not to trust a guy like him." I don't know why I didn't believe her when she had no reason to lie.

"There has to be a reason Sofia. Benjamin loves you and he loves Elijah, he would never risk everything just for a one night stand." Stephanie assured me.

"You right?" I said and she smiled. "Maybe it's not just a one night stand, maybe he is with Carlene. He changed as soon as I asked him to divorce her." I started crying more and she kept telling me everything will be fine when it's not.

"Go sleep please." I told Stephanie. "I promise if you sleep I'll feel better and sleep." I added because I knew Stephanie as a kid and I know she would also do anything to make anyone happy.

"You promise." She said getting up and I nod faking a smile. "I love you."

"I love you more, now please go sleep." She quickly went upstairs and I started crying silently making sure she doesn't hear me.

How could he do this to me, after everything we have been through. Doesn't he love me? Doesn't he care about our babies?

There were so many questions without answers and it remind me of when I was pregnant with Elijah. The only difference is he didn't lie about loving me than, he was honest and now he made me believe he loves me.

I quickly went upstairs and saw Stephanie standing on her knees praying in the bedroom.

"God I know you blessed me with two beautiful big sisters that love me a lot and I love them more. I know you blessed me with a guy I love and I know he loves me. I know you took my child for a reason. I know you blessed my sister with Elijah and I know a child is a gift from God. I know I ask a lot and talk a lot and eat a lot but please let Sofia be happy. She's been through a lot and doesn't deserve---."

"Stephanie." I interrupted her going on my knees. "I'm happy you don't hate me for leaving you." I added hugging her. "I love you so much and thank you."

"I'm sorry for everything." She replied. "I love you too but promise me you won't cry anymore."

"Okay." We both got up. "I just want the laptop so you can sleep." I quickly took the laptop.

"Why do you need the laptop?" She asked sitting on the bed.

"I want to Skype with Charlotte." I quickly answered and she nod her head smiling.

"Can I stay with you, in case you need someone?" Stephanie asked and I quickly agreed sitting on the bed with her and opening the laptop. "I used to stay with a girl called Charlotte." Stephanie added.

"That's nice." I giggled on how everyone knows each other and yet we just don't know we related to one another.

"You look more beautiful when you smile." She complimented me and I almost cried because that's what Benjamin always said.