Chapter 53

Arlo's POV.

"You late." I told Masha as she came in the house annoyed. "Where the hell were you?" I asked.

"I have a fiancée so please stop acting like you own me." She rolled her eyes and I grabbed her arm. "Arlo." She shouted.

"I'm not Jay who you bully." I was sick of the only person I trust to talk to me like this. "So how was your friend?"

"It's true." I quickly let go off her arm. "She doesn't remember anything. Now why are you so interesting in a former stripper?"

"They ruined my life." I answered. "I was nine when I killed my own parents, my parents never wanted me and the worst thing is that they even thought of aborting me. My mother wanted abortion and my father agreed." There was tears of regret in my eyes I wish I made them suffer like Benjamin rather than just killing them. I wish I made them go through more than Benjamin.

"That was years ago and what does it have to do with Sofia. I know she's somehow pretty and nice but honestly there's so much better girls out there." I can't believe she thinks I like that bitch.

"I don't mind killing Elijah in front of them. I hate Sofia. I don't like her, sister." I replied and a smile appeared on my first as I thought of Elijah. If he's anything like Benjamin than I'm sure my plan will work.

"Why? Do you even know she's Benjamin's wife?" She asked and I laughed nodding my head. "Then why do you want to do this to Benjamin. He's your friend, best friend brother and plus he's hot and rich."

"He's a Carson, and the Carson's made Lily's life hell. She died because of them Masha. You the only one I trust, not Carlos or Layla or anyone else." The memories of lily was the best ones I had in my entire life. Meeting Masha in the orphanage wasn't also that bad but it's nothing compared to meeting Lily.

"What about his bitch sister?" She asked.

"It's not only about lily, it's about my parents too. Who my father was."

"I get it, but at least don't let Elijah go through what you did. I don't care about anyone but the child doesn't need to suffer."

"Since when do you care about children? You aborted Jay's baby now you want to talk about suffering." I care about Masha as much as I do for Layla but she is a bitch compared to my other sister. She aborted her own baby because she didn't want it and now she wants to act like someone who cares about others. She can never be close to Layla.

"I'm I interrupting something?" Damien asked coming in with his friend Diego.

"Why didn't you lock the door Masha?" I asked ignoring both of them.

"I'll be in my room if you need me." She replied going upstairs. This isn't even her fucking house.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked Damien.

"You work for me so watch how you talk to me." Damien said.

"Just because I asked you a favor doesn't mean I work for you." He laughed at my words.

"You owe me your life Alejandrino so you better watch what you say next." Damien folded his arms across his chest.

"You never asked why I needed everything." I smiled at his confused face. Damien has been the one supplying me with everything I need. He helped me do everything to Benjamin but yet the funny thing is he didn't even know.