Chapter 76

"That's what you been saying since I lost my memory. I don't need your pity Ben---."

"I really do love you." He said interrupting me.

"What? Really?" I was shock at his words but he confirmed it. He nod his head trying to kiss me again but I pushed him.

"Why didn't you just say so from the begging." I asked.

"You wouldn't let me. You kept interrupting me and tellin---" I interrupted him with a kiss.

"I love you more." I told him.

"This is definitely the happiest day of my life." Benjamin said excited picking me up. I was confused with his words. I told him I love him when I was married to him but he ran away that day and only came back home two days later. I thought that day would be the best day of his life because I confessed my love for him.

"Daddy." Elijah who was angry said coming downstairs. "Mommy is not a baby."

"Who said mommy is a baby?" Benjamin asked putting me down.

"Uncle Aidee said babies are only picked up." Elijah replied and Benjamin and I shook our heads smiling at him.

"Are you hungry, Eli?" I asked changing the topic.

"Yes mommy." Elijah uttered. "Mommy, tomorrow I'm going to be a prince." He added acting sad.

"You were always my king." I told him and Benjamin cleared his throat. "You come after Elijah so you my prince." I whispered to Benjamin.

"Mommy, I don't want to be the prince tomorrow." Elijah mumbled.

"There will be a play at school right?" I asked and he nod his head. "Why don't you want to be the prince tomorrow?"

"Because Anne is the princess." Elijah replied acting sad and Benjamin started laughing.

"Even my son hates Annette because of Anna." Benjamin whispered to me.

"Eli, Annette is beautiful. Is Annette not your sister?" I asked disappointed in him and he nod his head. "If she's your sister than why don't you want to be the prince?"

"I want to be the one to save the princess. Mommy the prince is not nice." Elijah said shaking his head.

"Eli the prince is a good person that's why the teacher chose you to be the prince." I told him but he shook his head refusing to listen to me.

"Mommy the teacher is scared that's why she made me the prince. She doesn't want me to be happy." Elijah said making me confuse.

"Elijah I'm confused honey, Benjamin I need help." I told Benjamin but he shrugged his shoulders. "Why is the teacher scare,  Elijah?" I asked after Benjamin refused to help me. Elijah copied Benjamin and shrugged his shoulders.

"Elijah Carson Valentines tell me what did you do to make a teacher scared?" I asked him but he ran upstairs.

"Benjamin borrow me your phone." I shouted.

"Daddy no. Please Daddy don't give mommy the phone." Elijah shouted from the stairs begging Benjamin.

"Benjamin." I looked at him and he was actually considering not to give me the phone.