Chapter 9: Will Marinette Forgive Adrien? Part 2

(With Adrien, Chloé and Miss Bustier in the classroom)
Chloé: Can I just say that the kiss was really good and I enjoyed every minute of it?
Miss Bustier: Not appropriate right now, Chloé!
Chloé: Sorry, Miss Bustier.
Adrien: Chloé, why couldn't you accept the fact that me and Marinette was dating?
Chloé: (Sighs) Because... I just didn't want to see you get hurt. I thought... Marinette would be... cruel to you.
Adrien: And you thought kissing me was going to solve that?!
Chloé: I am really sorry, Adrien!
Adrien: If you were really sorry, you would've helped me with Marinette but you only made things worse. You're not my friend anymore, Chloé. You made me lose the one I love. (Leaves)
Chloé: (Feels guilty)
Miss Bustier: Are you okay, Chloé?
Chloé: (Sad) No.
Miss Bustier: I know Adrien was your friend. If he was your best friend, you would've supported him and been loyal to Marinette. Even if she did steal your man.
Chloé: I know. So, how do I fix this?
Miss Bustier: I don't know but you'll find a way.

(With Adrien, walking home)
Plagg: (Coming out of his pocket) Where are you going? School's not over yet!
Adrien: (Tearful) I'm going home. I wanna be home schooled again.
Plagg: Wha-why?
Adrien: I told Marinette I didn't feel guilty about the kiss! I don't know why I didn't feel guilty...
Plagg: Maybe it's because it wasn't your fault?
Adrien: I don't know, Plagg. Marinette's never going to forgive me and I just told my childhood friend that we're not friends anymore. I have no choice but to be home schooled.
Plagg: You know you still have to fight, right? You know as Chat Noir?
Adrien: I'll still fight, Plagg. Paris needs me and Ladybug and I won't let them down over our little fight.
Plagg: That's the spirit, Adrien!! (Hugs his cheek)
Adrien: (Smiles) At least I have you. You're my best friend! I would never give up my Miraculous for anything!

(At the Agreste's)
Nathalie: (Working)
Adrien: (Rings the buzzer)
Nathalie: (Looks at camera, seeing Adrien) Adrien? What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be at school?
Adrien: (Tears fall) Nathalie, please let me in! I need my father!
Nathalie: (Concerned) Ok. (Buzzes him in, calls Gabriel)
Gabriel: (Answers) Yes?
Nathalie: It's only me, Mr Agreste. Adrien's come home crying for you. I think you need to talk to him.
Gabriel: Alright. I'm on my way. (Hangs up)
(A few minutes later)
Adrien: (Sitting on the stairs, tears falling)
Nathalie: (Sitting next to him)
Gabriel: (Comes in through the door) What's so urgent that I had to put my meeting on hold?
Adrien: (Gets up, walks up to his dad) I wanna be home schooled again.
Gabriel: (Confused) Why?
Adrien: (Crying) Because you were right, father! I shouldn't have gone out in that dangerous world. All of the people I liked now hate me!
Gabriel: (Gives him a tissue) Alright... Nathalie call the school and tell them that Adrien will not be returning.
Nathalie: Right away, sir!

(Later that day, at home with Marinette, sewing)
Sabine: (Knocks) Marinette?
Marinette: Come in!
Sabine: (Comes in) Alya's here. Shall I send her up?
Marinette: Yeah.
Sabine: (Leaves)
Alya: (A few seconds later comes in) Gurl! Get your butt over here now!
Marinette: (Scared, stands up, walks over)
Alya: What did you do?!
Marinette: What?!
Alya: You overreacting is what you did!!
Marinette: Alya, calm down! Explain everything!
Alya: Nino just got a text from Adrien. He said that he's being home schooled!
Marinette: That's not my fault! Maybe he did something bad...
Alya: Nah, Gurl! He choosed to be home schooled.... because of you!
Marinette: (Shocked) What?
Alya: Now Nino is upset that he'll never see his best friend anymore, all because of you overreacting! Marinette, it was just a kiss, let it go!
Marinette: I can't, Alya! Even when I try! He even admitted that he didn't feel guilty!
Alya: Maybe if you let him explain the situation, we wouldn't be in this mess!
Marinette: Are you saying it's my fault?!
Alya: Yes!! My boyfriend won't even look at me because of you! So, until this is all sorted... we're not friends anymore. I wanna keep a boyfriend, unlike you! (Leaves)
Marinette: Alya, wait! (Sits on the bed) I've got to fix this, Tikki! I think I might of went too far!
Tikki: (Comes out of hiding) I told you, Marinette, but you wouldn't listen.
Marinette: (Leaves her room)
(Doorbell rings)
Marinette: I'll get it! (Opens the door, eyes widen)

To be continued...

Special shout out to my BMLFIRL yurio017 (Best Miraculous Ladybug Friend In Real Life)