Chapter 24: Dance Drama (Part 2)

(Back with Rantala and Gabriel, somewhere in Paris)

Rantala: *Takes off her mask* Nathalie is no more.

Gabriel: Nathalie, please don't hurt Marinette. I know she's Ladybug but she's also Adrien's girlfriend. If you hurt her, you hurt Adrien. I don't want to see my son hurt.

Rantala: Hmm. It seems you've taken a liking to Marinette. You've also turned soft. Fine. Let's cancel plan A. Let's move onto Plan B. I won't hurt Marinette but only if you can retrieve her Miraculous.

Gabriel: Ok. 

Rantala: Tonight!

Gabriel: *Shocked* Tonight?!

Rantala: You'll also be akumatized by my spider. Let's make this extra fun. *Evil laughs*

Gabriel: *Puts his head down* Oh, Marinette... I'm so sorry.

(At the school dance, with Adrien, Plagg, Nino, Alya and Tikki)

Tikki: *Eating her cookie*

Plagg: *Eating Camembert* Marinette is sure taking her time with the fresh air. 

Alya: That girl does like to take her time.

Nino: Maybe you should check on her, Adrien. I think she needs her boyfriend right around now.

Adrien: You're right. *Puts his drink down, goes outside*

(Outside)

Adrien: Marinette... Bugaboo? Where are you? *Sees her on the bottom of the steps, unconscious* MARINETTE! *Runs down, kneels down, holds her* MARINETTE?! CAN YOU HEAR ME?! *Checks for breathing, sighs in relief* She's just unconscious. *Picks her up bridal style, walks back into school*

(Inside)

Alya: *Sees him, eyes widen* Nino! Tell the DJ to stop the music! Marinette is hurt!

Plagg & Tikki: MARINETTE! *Fly other to them*

*Everyone stops and crowds round Adrien, including the teachers*

Adrien: *Places her on the floor, holding her in his arms* I don't know what's happening!

Tikki: She was fine when I was with her. This must of happened after I came back inside!

Luka: *Pushes people out of the way, kneels down* Adrien, I'm here to help you. Did you check for a pulse?

Adrien: Yes. She's breathing. She's just unconscious! How do we wake her up?!

Luka: You can't wake her up unless you throw water at her but that's not we're going to do.

Lila: *Holding a cup of water* Move, people! Out of the way! 

Luka: Lila! Don't!

Lila: *Throws water at her, making Marinette's hair and dress wet*

Adrien: *Got some water on him* Lila! 

Marinette: *Coughs* Wha.... *Coughs more*

Adrien: It worked! But don't do that again, Lila!

Lila: Pleasure doing business with you boys. *Walks away*

Marinette: *Waking up, her vision is a little blurry, looks at Luka* Luka? *Looks back at Adrien* Adrien?

Adrien: Marinette, are you okay?