Chapter 13: Karaoke Time

(1 Week Later, Marinette and Adrien haven't had a proper conversation since. At school with Chloé, Sabrina, Marinette and Alya)
Marinette: Look, girls, you didn't really need to sit with me.
Alya: Why not? We wanna talk about your birthday party! Has your Mom organised anything yet?
Marinette: All I know is that it's at the Bourgeois Hotel.
Chloé: I bet my daddy knows! Sabrina, come with me, we've got calls to make!
Sabrina: Ok, Chloé!
(They leave)
Alya: (Spots Adrien) Hey, look, it's Adrien!
Marinette: (Feels awkward) Don't call him over.
Alya: (Shouts) ADRIEN! OVER HERE!
Marinette: (Face palms)
Adrien: (Walks over) Hey, Alya! (Looks at Marinette) Hey... Marinette...
Marinette: Hi...
Alya: So... Adrien, are you coming to Marinette's birthday party?
Adrien: Yeah... I can't wait.
Alya: I bet you're gonna give Marinette the best present ever!
Marinette: Alya!!
Adrien: Don't worry, Alya. My present will be the best. I'll see you later, guys. (Leaves)
Marinette: (Sighs) Now I'm going to feel more awkward thanks to you, Alya.
Alya: (Winks) Anytime, Marinette.

(At Marinette birthday party, a few days later)
Rose: (Singing on the karaoke machine) I'm a barbie girl!
Marinette: (Sitting with Alya, Juleka and Luka) Thank you for the presents guys!
Luka: I put a lot of thought into my gift. The ladybug mask? It's where we first met... At the mask station.
Alya: And I tried to make macaroons cause that's how we met through eating them.
Juleka: And I made you a scrapbook of our photos together.
Marinette: You guys are the best.
Rose: (Finished singing and bows)
Everyone: (Claps)
Adrien: (Walks over with a small present) Marinette?...
Marinette: (Looks up from her seat) Hi... Adrien...
Adrien: Uh... I hope you like it... (Gives her the present)
Marinette: (Takes it and opens it, eyes widen) Adrien.... You didn't....
Adrien: Yeah... I thought since everyone was doing a memory gift, I wanted this present to be very special.
Alya: What is it?
Marinette: (Shows them)
Imagine this picture on a small picture frame

Alya: Did you draw that yourself?Adrien: Actually, I paid one of my father's designers to make it

Adrien: Actually, I paid one of my father's designers to make it. All I had to do was show the picture of Marinette and tell him how we met.
Marinette: (Shocked) I... I... Um.... Thanks, Adrien.
Adrien: (Smiles at her) No problem. (Walks off)
Luka: Wow. He must really love you to create a gift like that.
Marinette: Yeah....
Adrien: (Going towards the karaoke machine)
Alya: (Sees him) Is Adrien.... Going to sing?
Marinette: (Eyes widen, turns around)
Adrien: (Grabs the microphone) Can I have everyone's attention?
Everyone: (Stops talking and look at him)
Adrien: Now... This is something I don't like to do but... It's the only way to get my message across to someone that means so much to me.
Chloé: Adrikins is gonna sing a song to me?!
Adrien: Ah... No, Chloé.
Chloé: (Embarrassed) Oh.
Adrien: I want to sing this song for a special girl I love with all my heart. Marinette Dupain-Cheng, this ones for you.
Marinette: (Shocked, blushes)
(This is where you can play the YouTube video! Just imagine Adrien singing it. When it comes to the bridge, he will go to Marinette's table and grab her hand and take her on stage and sing the rest of the song to her)
Everyone: (Claps)
Adrien: Happy birthday, Marinette. I hope you have a good night. I've got to go. (Puts the microphone back and walks off the stage)
Marinette: (Frozen, watches him leave)
Adrien: (Leaves)
Nino: (Shouts) Go after him!!! Before you lose him forever!!!
Marinette: (Nods, runs after him)
Everyone: (Cheers)

(With Adrien walking down the street, holding his umbrella)
Plagg: How you feeling buddy?
Adrien: I'm fine, Plagg. Just a little love sick.
Plagg: I didn't know you can sing.
Adrien: Just a hidden talent I've got.
Marinette: (Running after him, tears falling) Adrien!!
Adrien: (Turns around, eyes widen) Marinette, what are you doing?! It's raining!!
Marinette: I don't care! My love for you is more important than this stupid rain!
Adrien: (Walks over to her, puts the umbrella over head) I can't believe you ran around the corner for me.
Marinette: (Smiles) The song you sang.... It's like you know what I was feeling.
Adrien: (Smiles) Marinette.... I really hated being your friend.
Marinette: Me too. Why did I say it in the first place? I think you've proven enough that you love me. I mean... Last week? No one has ever took a bullet for me. Now it's my turn to show you my love...
Adrien: Which is?
Marinette: This.... (Kisses him)
Adrien: (Kisses back)
Marinette: (Pulls away)
Adrien: I hope you didn't keep the receipt because I'm never returning this.
Marinette: (Laughs)

To be continued....

Guys... The last episodes are next! That's right! This series is coming to an end! Unless.... You want a new season with a new title? Or I can keep the title. It's your choice. Personally, i would love to continue!

The last episodes will be Hawk Moth's plan B in action! There'll be choices and dilemmas the heros will have to face! That's all I'm going to spoil but for now... THANKS FOR 1K READS!!