Frozen

It had been a week since then, and Jonathan and Eleanor had been training vigorously. Zeppeli had just taught Jonathan what a 'zoom punch' was, when Speedwagon ran towards them. 

"Hey!" Speedwagon yelled as he ran over. "Jonathan! Eleanor!"

"Speedwagon!" The two cried, looking over at Speedwagon.

"What's the matter?" Eleanor asked, and she walked over to Speedwagon.

"Come with me, I'll explain," Speedwagon said, and he rushed Jonathan and Eleanor to change and then push the three into a carriage.

"We're headed for Wind King's Lot?" Jonathan asked after Speedwagon told them where they were going.

"What could possibly be going on there?" Eleanor asked.

"I confirmed that someone like Dio is there," Speedwagon said, Jonathan and Eleanor's eyes widening as they looked at each other. "Many have gone missing there recently."

"We have no time," Zeppeli said, looking at Eleanor and Jonathan. "JoJo, Eleanor, your final test will be combat."

"Yes sir," the two said at the same time.

"We're ready to do combat," Jonathan said.

"Same here!" Speedwagon said, and Eleanor chuckled. "Here's the entrance to Wind King's Lot!"

"We'll attack while the sun is still up," Jonathan said. Eleanor listened carefully and she frowned.

"Is this a tunnel?" Eleanor asked, "Sorry, but it's been a long time since I've been around here."

"Yeah, we're going under a tunnel," Speedwagon said, "Why?"

"I was just thinking that this would be a perfect place for us to be ambushed."

"You're right Eleanor..." Zeppeli muttered, when suddenly there was a sound of an explosion, the carriage shaking. The carriage came to a stop and everyone hushed.

"What the...?" Jonathan said.

"Driver," Speedwagon called out. "Why have we stopped?!" Zeppeli looked to Eleanor as she listened.

"So I was right," Eleanor muttered. She stood, along with Speedwagon, and the two got out.

"Careful, there's no sunlight in here," Jonathan said.

"Hey driver!" Speedwagon called as he got out.

"Don't waste your breath, Speedwagon," Eleanor said, as she got out. "He's dead, along with the horses." 

Speedwagon walked to the front and his eyes widened in horror. The horses heads were cut off, and the driver was dead, as Eleanor had said. Zeppeli and Jonathan got out of the carriage too, seeing what had happened.

"Is it Dio?" Jonathan asked. "Where did he go?"

"I don't think it's Dio," Eleanor said.

"You three," Zeppeli said. "Step away from the horses." 

One of the horses bodies started moving and out of the decapitated head came the head of a man, with fangs showing through his smile. He turned to the four and his smile grew wider.

"What in the blazes?!" Speedwagon cried. "He was hiding inside the horse! Jonathan, Eleanor, this guy... this guy is bad news!" The man jumped out of the horse, holding a knife in his hand. "He's cruller and crazier than Dio!"

"Oh really, Speedwagon?" Eleanor asked sarcastically. "Jeez, I wonder what gave that away! Maybe it was the fact he was hiding inside a damn horse!"