Hands Off

Dio grinned as he walked into his quarters to see a package beside his bed. He had been waiting for this moment for years, and couldn't wait to open his gift. 

"Well well well..." The vampire mused, circling the box as a predator would his prey. "What has Alessi brought me?" He ripped open the top of the box to find Eleanor, in her eight year old form, tied up and trembling. "You poor thing. Here, let me help you." 

He reached down to pick her up, but she immediately started screaming. 

"Don't touch me!" She screamed, tears streaming down her pale cheeks. "D-Dio! J-Jonathan! Help me!" 

Dio's expression softened as he realized that Eleanor's mind had reverted so much into a child she didn't even recognize him. 

"Eleanor," Dio spoke softly, the girl immediately glaring up at him. 

"Just wait till my friends find me, they're gonna kick your ass," Eleanor threatened with a cold stare, Dio chuckling lowly. 

"Oh yes, I'm sure they will, young one." Dio knelt besides the box, Eleanor backing further into it. "Those bonds look like they hurt. Allow me to remove them." Before Eleanor could even blink she felt the rope that had been cutting into her skin falling onto the ground. "Now, step out of the box. I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." 

Eleanor frowned, hesitantly stepping out of the box, but not going close to Dio. Instead she backed into the large bed, still glaring up at the blonde. 

"Where am I?" Eleanor demanded to know. 

"In all good time. Tell me, what was the last thing you remember about Jonathan and Dio?" 

Eleanor paused and frowned. 

"Dio hit me," she whispered, looking down and placing a hand on her cheek. "He wasn't trying to, but I couldn't let him hurt Erina. She means too much to Jonathan." 

Dio frowned, kneeling in front of her and raising his hand to place it over her own. 

"I'm sorry, Eleanor," he said, Eleanor looking up into his eyes. "And so is Dio."

"How do you know that?" 

Dio chuckled. 

"Well first, you need to grow up." 

It was as if those words triggered something, cause in an instant Eleanor started to grow back to her teenage self. 

"W-What the..." she muttered, her vision going black.

Suddenly all of her memories came flooding back, her pale blue eyes widening in horror. Realizing she had grown out of her kid clothes she snatched a blanket from Dio's bed and covered herself. Dio tsked. 

"Pity, I was enjoying the view," he mused with a grin, Eleanor frozen in horror. 

"Where are the others?" She demanded to know, Dio sighing. "What have you done with them?! What happened to Polnareff?!" 

"They're probably searching for this place as we speak," Dio sneered. 

Eleanor let out a sigh of relief, knowing from Dio's tone that her friends were alive and well. He walked closer to her until his chest was right against her own. Her face turned red, but she sneered

"Don't come close to me!" 

She pushed him away and summoned Fire Power, which went to throw a punch. Without even a second passing, Dio was right behind her, hand wrapped around her throat. He tsked in disappointment.