Runaways

A/N: Want an explanation? Read the description. Requested by Brave_Vesperia and enjoy.

Y/N POV

Come on, pick up, pick up! I sighed and banged my head on the wall "Are you kidding me? What the hell are they doing?" They weren't texting back and they weren't picking up which honestly pissed me off to no end. It's like they're ignoring me! "You know what? Fu-"

"Hey Y/N."
"CHRIST!!!"

I fell on to the floor and rubbed my head "Well that hurt." I looked up to see Blake with bags under her eyes... yeesh. "Sorry for not answering. I've been going through some...things." I stood up and dusted myself off "Is it a White Fang thing?" Blake nodded and bit her lip "I've been having nightmares. People screaming...Adam laughing as he cut their throats..." I brought her in for a hug as she started to cry into my chest "Why did I believe in him?! He became a monster and I just ignored the signs! Those people wouldn't be dead if..."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" So that's why she's been away from not only me, but everyone. "I...I don't know."

Time Skip

We made our way towards her dorm and she was basically clinging on to me the entire way "Could...could you sleep with me? I...I would feel better." I nodded as the door started to come into site, but something felt off. The door was slightly creaked, but the lights were off. They never do that. "Blake, where have the rest of your team been?" She looked down, not answering me "Blake? What happened?"

"You...why don't we head to the library? I think they might have-"

"Blake." She shook a bit at my tone. She held me tighter and tried to pull me away "What don't you want me to see?"

Blake POV

Damn it Yang! Did you seriously need to do this?! I can hear the both of you from here!

Y/N POV

Her pulls, of course, didn't work as I inched closer towards the door "Y/N don't!" My hand stopped as I turned my head "We've been planning something for you in there..." Blake... you're such a terrible liar. As soon as I was about to open it fully Blake pushed me out of the way and shut the door. "What the hell Blake?!"

"You can't see it!"
"Why is that, huh?!"
"It's...a secret!"
"Why did you pause?"
"Because I did!"
"Blake open the damn door!"
"No!"

"Hey can you guys keep it down? We're trying to watch a movie."
"Shut it Ren/Shut up Ren!"
"...Rude."

"Blake, don't make me phase through you." She shook a bit and bit her lip "Y-You wouldn't dare!" I closed my eyes and put my hand on her cheek "Sorry babe."

Blake POV

As Y/N phased through me I started getting cold "D-Damn it!" I opened the door to see him frozen as if time stopped "Y-Y/N, baby p-please d-"

"This whole time I thought you were mad at me, but really...you let another man inside of you while I..." Y/N closed his eyes as tears went down his face "A whole year of my life was wasted. All those gifts...all those times I said I love you, just...just disappeared in an instant. I wanted our game of "I love you more" to last forever, but...looks like it ended here." And with that, Y/N turned around and walked out the room. I looked back at Yang and growled before going after Y/N. "Blake...am I a horrible boyfriend?"

Y/N POV

Blake shook her head and hugged my arm "No. Yang was just a horrible purrson." I stopped walking and looked at Blake slowly "...Did you...why? Just why?" She gave me a bright smile which made me blush "That's why. Now let's go find Weiss and Ruby. They said they would be with Team SSSN. Supposedly they're making a movie."

"A movie? What like an action movie?" Blake shrugged and kissed my cheek "Probably."

Time Skip

"By the way, did Ruby say the movie thing?"
"Well Sun really said it. Just said Ruby since they are with them."
"Neat."

A/N: No...not neat at all...

The door was wide open and I could hear Sun and Neptune slapping something. What the fuck would they be slapping? Are they recreating an interrogation scene or something? "Wanna switch sides?"

"Fuck yeah!"

I tilted my head as we got closer, but the closer I got...the more my heart began to pound. Why was it doing this? We peeked out heads into the room and regret started to wash over my body. Cameras were rolling alright, but... this is a movie I don't wanna see. Sun and Neptune were double teaming Ruby as Weiss laid on the couch, cum on her lips and leaking from her pussy. I grabbed my chest as it started beating faster "Y/N don't...please." I looked at Blake who put her forehead on mine as I cried "Shhh.... I'm here for you Y/N. I'll always be here for you."

Time Skip

"I'm sorry, but...what?"
"We'd like to leave Beacon Ozpin. Being here is a constant reminder of... them."
"Well if this is the path you have chosen, then I cannot stop you." Ozpin got out of his seat and hugged both Blake and I "Goodbye Mr. and Mrs. L/N."

Blake blushed as he stopped hugging us "G-Goodbye Ozpin." I took Blake's hand as we walked towards the elevator "I'm glad we're really doing this. We'll be away from all of this, including them." I kissed her cheek and chuckled "Good thing too."

10 Minutes Later

As we made our way to the bullhead we saw them standing there with their weapons "What the hell do you think you're doing?" They took their stances and narrowed their eyes "We aren't gonna let you leave us Y/N. Not with that thing beside you." Looks like Weiss' hatred for faunus has come back. "Funny, weren't you the one who got fucked and stuffed by one? Bet you were loving them then?" I looked at Blake with wide eyes "That...well God damn." Weiss growled and lunged towards the both of us, along with the bimbo and the whore. However, I smiled and waved "Bye!" I phased through them as Blake left behind a clone. We ran to the bullhead and flipped them off.

A/N: New book for certain reasons. Mainly for the request I can't get to at the time.