2.

"Yours bra strap is falling." Jungkook reached over towards the strap, hanging loosely over chae's shoulder. As he was scrolling through his twitter feed, he mindlessly and automatically placed back to where it should be, hiding beneath chae's lace shirt.

Chaeyoung typed away, writing about the latest and hottest news: "Mysterious Scandal with ceo park's son."

She couldn't...she just had to put her best friend in the spotlight, considering that he accidentally put her in a very risky situation, almost getting kicked out of her luxurious condo.

You could say this was a source of revenge...but only on a friendly way.

Hopefully, jimin wouldn't mind.

Anyways...

"Thanks". Chaeyoung commented, focused on writing the final paragraph of her article. Her partner in crime, Lisa Manoban took incredible photos, even better than Jungkook. Catching jimin kissing the girl he wasn't arranged to get married too.

I get it, the girl whom he was supposed to marry is a bitch.

But rules are rules right?

You gotta follow the rich rules when you are from an insanely rich family.

"Ha!" Jungkook chuckled to himself, viewing his phone. as he spread his legs wider in comfort, his tightly fit work pants almost screamed to be ripped apart.
Long story short, thinking that Chae was going to be his long term lover, he decided to work in the same company as her.

A messy break up later, he decided to, still come over to her office, sit comfortable like nothing happened between them.

"What's funny?" Chaeyoung paused typing, as she took a sip from her large coffee.

"A picture of you straddling my hips on a photo shoot"