6.

2 days had gone by.

Chae had gone to the mall once again, not so much for buying wrecklessly.

However, she did want to walk around the mall, and keep her mind at bliss.

Hours had gone passed, not even realizing the time had flown that day.

Shaking her head, she had walked over to her cute Volkswagen Beetle, mind you not, a birthday gift from the rich Jungkook and boyfriend she once had .

Just because they had broken, there was no damn way she was going to let the cute car go. It was expensive and comfortable.

The car was totally her type, and she wasn't willing to invest any money on a new car any time soon. Call her stingy, but she's just trying to save wisely.

Driving down the usual high way, across the familiar local streets, next thing she knew, she had arrived in her comfortable home.

It has once felt lonely, when Jungkook decided to leave her place. They had lived together at one point after all.

However, having the home to herself, was like having freedom all over again.

Being single was great—-wait.

What was he doing here?

Chaeyoung stopped in her tracks, as she was walking up the stairs to her front lawn.

Jungkook had never stopped by her home, just as she requested at the end of their relationship.

So...what did he really want?

"Jungkook?" Chaeyoung had wrapped her arms around her, waiting for his response. He was leaning his back against the door, one leg crossed over the other.

Eyes piercing towards her, he soon smirked. The usual expression in which she was clearly used to seeing.

"Shopping isn't your thing. What took you so long?"

Wait...how did he know that she shopped?

"It shouldn't matter should it?"

"Why, just because we are now exes?"