7.

"Yes, you're right. Because we are now exes. I see you at work, there's no need for me to see you outside of work." Chaeyoung sighed as she walked towards her front door.

However, she can only get so close, since Jungkook would be blocking it after all.

No...he was blocking it.

Just like the old days.

Whenever they gotten into an argument in the past, Jungkook would block a door. Whether if it was a bedroom, bathroom, front or back door. Anything that would block Chaeyoung's way and annoy her.

All to get her attention.

"Move." Holding onto her keys tightly, she tapped her foot impatiently.

She wanted to step foot into her home and....Jungkook ignored her request.

Staring at her intently, he just wouldn't move aside.

"No." Jungkook responded dully.

"What do you want?"  Chae retorted, a bit pissed about the current situation.

"I want you to answer my question."

"I'm not answering anything." Chaeyoung huffed, tolling her eyes. How dare he demand a request?

Was he going to be the jerk he used to be?

"Well, if you insist." Jungkook sighed, turning around and facing his back towards her.

Leaving Chaeyoung confused, she had wondered what he had in mind.

Why was he facing her front door, almost acting like a little child not wanting to face their parent.

Twist

Click

Tick

The door was soon unlocked.

It took a few moments to realize what had happened. Chaeyoung never expected....

For Jungkook to still have the house keys.

Heck.

Remember the security alarm code.

"1997." Jungkook muttered, disarming the alarm.

"The house...looks so single." Jungkook spoke again.

"Not that it should concern a person who is dating right?"