23.

"Uh, I'll go back to the lobby and ask what happened to the arrangement of the rooms. I know Lisa was responsible for organizing the rooms for the girls so-"

"There's no need. They front desk can't make a mistake that huge. Clearly Lisa, or maybe evne taehyung wanted to do some changes. Now that we are all travelling together, I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to pair the girls with the boys for the hotel rooms. Anyway, you're more than welcome to wash up and get ready here. The guys are going to Panda Express, and I'm sure Jin would've invited the girls too. He would do anything to see Ji soo anyway." Jimin chuckled to himself. But Chaeyoung's eyes widened.

Jin liked Ji soo??

Since when???

Why was Chaeyoung so behind on the juicy details of life within her friend circle??

"I'm not sure about that." Would Lisa go through all those changes very last minute to change up the rooms? Lisa was too lazy to make such an effort....

"It's not a big deal. Just wash up. No offense, but you kinda smell."

WOW RUDEEEE

---

Chaeyoung had washed up and was quite thankful that Jimin already left the room

Giving her privacy meant a lot to her. Not that the situation was weird enough. 

Why was she paired up with Jimin??

Was it just luck of the draw?

So strange.

Chaeyoung decided to change into a black off the shoulder shirt, with jean short shorts. It was perfect for the slightly humid and sunny weather. 

Drying her hair, she decided to put minimal pale pink lipstick and a little bit of mascara. 

That should do, considering,  this was just going to be a casual get together.

However, she needed to have a serious talk with Lisa face to face, since she wasn't responding through text.

Something seemed fishy.

Lisa can be sneaky when she wanted to, there's no denying in that. 

Walking out, and placing her phone, wallet into her cute black off the shoulder purse, she decided to walk out of the hotel room, locking the door. 

From the original plan, when they were still in korea, Lisa and Chaeyoung were supposed to be roommates, Jennie and Ji soo were together, Mina and Dahyun were together and Wendy was blessed with her own room for herself, which she gladly accepted.

Now...what the fuck did it turn into?

Clearly, that wasn't the case.