43.

After Lisa's discussion with Taehyung, she finally decided to walk to Jennie's hotel room.

Of course, the sniffling can be heard from outside the door.

Poor chipmunk.

Poor chubby rosey cheeks.

Poor wifey.

KNOCK KNOCK...

Lisa waited for the door to be opened. She was welcomed by Jennie's calm face, who seemed to look a bit upset.

"Hey." Lisa smiled, which jennie responded with a hi back.

Opening the door widely for Lisa to walk through, she noticed Chaeyoung's face and her heart dropped.

Chaeyoung's face was puffy and pink, eyes seemed to be swollen, she was hiccuping every few seconds.

She really had a good cry didn't she?

"Awww, baby, come give mama a hug." Lisa spoke with a cute voice, as if she was talking to a baby. Chaeyoung automatically got out of bed, walking towards Lisa almost immediately.

"I-I-I feel so disgusted in myself." Wrapping her arms around Lisa, she rested her cheek on Lisa's shoulder like what a baby would do when they are feeling sleepy.

"It's okay. Everything will be okay."  Lisa patted chaeyoung's back, honestly not knowing what to do at that point.

"It's not okay! I just kissed-" Lisa gently pushed Chaeyoung, now taking a closer view at her distraught face. Lisa placed her hands on Chaeyoung's shoulders, cutting her off mid speech,

"Your ex. I know."

"How did you know?" Chaeyoung broke off the hug, looking at her with blurry eyes.

Well, thank goodness her vision wasn't the greatest at that very moment, since water was constantly filling up the rim of her eyes.

"I...It was just a wild guess." There was no way, Lisa was going to admit that she just spoke with the one person whom Chaeyoung was crying over.

"Pssshh, like hell I believe that." Jennie let out an amused laugh. Lisa on the other hand, gave her a death glare, making Jennie stop laughing almost within a split second.

"I've kissed my exes in the past before too. We make mistakes." Lisa lied.  Lisa was never the type to get involved with her ex once a relationship was over. 

They were called an ex for a reason.

Those assholes.

The emotional and verbal abuse was horrific. Sigh..

On the other hand, even though Chaeyoung was upset, she was a bit confused with that piece of information.

"You kissed Thomas?" Chaeyoung wiped her tears using the back of her hand, making Lisa spark a past memory.

A cute memory of both Jungkook and Chaeyoung.

If Chaeyoung would cry about something so simple, Jungkook would wipe her tears away, giving her the warmest hug that Lisa could only dream about with her ideal man. 
Whoever that was.

Now when Lisa thought of the entire situation, especially after knowing the backstory of Jungkook, her heart heart for the both of them.

Jungkook was definitely not an asshole.

Their relationship wasn't supposed to end.
They were definitely made for each other.

Wait wait wait---back to the current reality.