3.

Chaeyoung almost spit her coffee onto Jungkook's insanely expensive attire.

He too was from a family, who owned a rich company. Owning several properties, being drowned in wealth, Jungkook never knew how it felt to financially struggle.

Never.

The unknown feeling, which jimin couldn't also relate, was probably why both Jungkook and jimin became good friends.

The rich became friends with the rich.

Until...

New people entered their lives. Blending in with different social classes, brought enlightenment... and even love.

Everything changed.

"What?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow, as he stared at his ex in complete confusion.

"Why do you still have pictures of us you asshole." Chaeyoung shook her head in disappointment, viewing her laptop once more.

Multi tasking, she listened carefully to what the latter said, "why not? Never hurts to keep memorable photos right? Sexy ones too." Tilting his head cockily, licking his lips, his orbs darkened by the second.

A shiver ran down chae's spine, feeling slight discomfort.

She literally had no evidence that their relationship had ever existed.

Or so she thought....

"It's a hot pic. Turns me on every time." Jungkook said, shrugging his shoulders. Leaning closer, he huffed out a shallow breath against chae's ear.

It threw her a off guard, making her flinch. Turning her head abruptly towards the younger of a few months, she too had a confused expression.

Never did she want to show Jungkook that she was slowly becoming embarrassed by the very close distance. "I like keeping hot photos of my ex. It's too hard to let go."

That low voice, wasn't something that Chae could never forget. It always, automatically made her want to clasp her thighs together, and slightly pull down her already short plaid skirt. The attempt to cover her thighs was a fail...but oh...what can she do?

—-

"Lisa! Over here!" Chaeyoung waved eagerly At her best friend to gain attention from the said girl. Lisa had just walked into the cute little coffee shop, they always loved to visit. The place never felt old and boring. In fact, it felt more lovely each time.

"Chaeyoungieeee!" Lisa squeaked with an aegyo voice. This was something that Chaeyoung, nor anyone could get tired of. It was just too damn cute!

"Finally, you're here." Chae spoke as Lisa pulled out that chair right across. Sitting gracefully, Lisa placed her wallet on the table, clasping her hands together.

"What's the emergency this time? Did you break a nail, and I have to come rescue the day by kissing it better?" Obviously the sarcasm was clear to the core.

Rolling her eyes, Chaeyoung shook her head.

A slight chuckle left her lips, wondering in how to word the next sentence.

Chaeyoung sighed, which brought curiosity and confusion to Lisa. What was so hard to say?

"Ah, you little fucker. Dirty ass hoe." Lisa said in disgust, pinching her nose. This comment distracted Chaeyoung almost immediately.

Chaeyoung was definitely taken aback, so offended by the rude comment, "excuse me!?"

"You got pregnant by an 80 year old grandpa with 100 grandchildren right?"