50. <3

A/N - MY CRUSH IS PARK SEO JOON....AOEFIJWOIJF

Warning: MATURE CONTENT...DEADASSS SERIOUS.... ;)

----

"I think I win." Jungkook spoke, a smirk seen on his face. He felt like he won an award of some sort.

Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows, "You win? We didn't even bet on anything---"

"Well I did. Who can be cheesy first." Such a lie. "Since I won, I deserve a kiss, don't I?"

"W-what?" Oh she heard the first time. 

"You know what I said." Jungkook gulped. Chaeyoung automatically moved a little to the left of the bed, Jungkook now being able to sit where she originally did. It wasn't her way of inviting him to sit as well, more like, moving away in discomfort. 

"This is absurd." Chaeyoung looked away, her cheeks blushing because she was flustered by Jungkook's request.

The tone of seduction wasn't going to go away from him was it.

Jungkook sighed once again, "I won't force you into anything." 

"You do realize, that what you said isn't right."

"Why, because I have a girlfriend?" 

"Yes. That's exactly why." What other reason is there? 

Chaeyoung still couldn't look at Jungkook in the eyes. So, she decided to place the phone beside her, placing her hands on her lap. Her lets were still covered underneath the hotel blanket. 

She suddenly felt uncomfortable, but it wasn't to a great extent. 

"Chae. Look at me.

Holy hell, she had not heard those words in so long.  Her heart literally burst at the flashback that was seen through her mind so fast.

Her eyes just zoned out, reflecting back on the past, something she did not want to do what so ever. 

---

Flashback: 

"Chae, look at me."  Jungkook placed his right hand on her cheek. She looked down in embarrassment, licking her lips. Her face was like a tomato, as she was now wearing Jungkook's baggy sweats with a string to tighten it to her comfort, with the pink shirt she had on. 

"I can't babe." Chaeyoung covered her hands with her face, feeling the heat radiating off of her face to her somewhat cold hands. 

Could she just dig her grave and never come back???