Opinion please

Hello,

Just a heads up, I won't be updating for a little over a week because I have an exam coming up :(

I do have a few questions for you in the meantime.

I'm aware that because I don't update frequently, even I need a refresher on what this story is about LOL. I make stories more complicated than I anticipate in attempts to make it interesting. And to tell you the truth, I really struggle to write chapters, eventually reaching its conclusion to end a story.

I feel like certain aspects are predictable, and I don't want the story to be too predictable because it'll be boring. I like to have surprises here and there.

I mean...I like happy endings, and that's all I'll say.  :) OR...maybe i may steer off away from the typical ending, and do something different. Who knows, I haven't decided yet. I'm far from the ending. 

Anyway, are the recent chapters seeming to be confusing?

Is it a bit 'choppy', too fast, too slow?

What are you thinking of the flow of the story so far? 

Anything that you're not liking?

I want a response please. At least one comment. You can even write a long ass comment if you want. The more comments, the better.

People are obviously reading this story, but not everyone is engaging/commenting (which is fine because I'm also a silent reader myself). I would say, majority of the ppl are silent readers, and only vote (thank you!)

But just for this, I need more responses so I get more opinions. 

I care about what you think about this story, or else I wouldn't even be writing this to begin with. 

Thanks,

~ internationalkookie