A new beginning

*gajeels POV*

I was on my way to detention cause of another fight with a teacher but when I got to the classroom I saw that there was another student with a small bunny..."hey bunny girl what ya do to get detention?" she glared at me and honestly I was scared shitless "dont.call.me.that... and why do you care? i could say the same but i am gonna go out on a limb and say that you had a fight with a student....no a teacher the new art teacher mr reedus? please correct me if im wrong." 'crap how did she know all that from just one look?' i just stare in disbeleif getting a confused look "what?...ugh fine im not on detention my mother works here and my dad is out on a buisness trip so my mother is going to take me home after work so... i guess in a way i am on detention." she said patting the small bunny "gajeel..." she looked up "huh?" i smile a little "my name its gajeel redfox.... whats yours?" she turns to face me "lucy... lucy heartfilia  and before you ask its the class pet i just find comfort when i pat it..." we hear the door open and then shut "alright so for detention you will be completing a work sheet for me ok?" the teacher looks like... holy crap that must be bunny girls mother! "oh lucy i didnt see you there honey sorry... i should be done after this so we can go home in an hour i just need to grade these tests i hope mr redfox hasnt been mean to you..." bunny girl just smiled at me and the faced her mother "nope we just had a nice conversation why? does he normally do that?" 'she's actually defending me? nobody has ever done that for me... and that smile she has a crazy thing with that smile... i have a good feeling about this school year.' i was having trouble with the final question...a math question bunny girl must have noticed my struggle "mom?" the teacher looks up at lucy "yes honey?" she glanced over at me "is it ok if i help gajeel out with the final math question he seems to be struggling a bit...?" the teacher then looks at me "thats up to gajeel if he is ok with it then i see no reason not to... well gajeel would you like some help?" i just looked at bunny girl and nodded " i dont mind math isnt my best subject anyway..." bunny girl got up and made her way over to me and looked at the question "hmmm... this is a simple question all you have to do is break the question down into small more manageable sections..." after 15 mins i was able to finnish just as detention was over " hey mom is it ok if gajeel comes over so i can help him with his math?" i was suprised that she would ask that after all she only just met me.... she realy is something isnt she? if dad could see this he would be happy that someone cares about me for good reasons.