Their past

A/N: hello humans it's you favourite potato here with a new chapter... no I'm not joking this is weird... on with the chapter

*Lucy's P.O.V*

I was on my way to my new dorm when I got the call from my friend "Lucy you need to get to the hospital now it's an emergency!" they said sounding pretty scared "whoa calm down, what happened-" he cut me off "no time it's gajeel he will be alone and I know you wouldn't want that for him... just call me when he wakes up... we are all worried" with that I hung up and raced to the hospital "hello my friend was taken here about 15 minuets ago and I was wondering if I could see him..." I say to the lady at the front desk "name...", "what?"... "your friends name." she said impatient "sorry... his name is gajeel redfox his father works here" the nurse gives me a weird look "are you family?"... "no-", "then please leave family only-"... "Charlie she is my niece let her through" I hear a voice say from round the corner and the lady pushes a button letting me through. when I turn the corner I see gajeel's dad "this way I think you should be the first person he sees when he wakes up... don't you?" I nod understanding what he meant when we got to his room I saw him laying there all alone "I will let you stay for as long as you need don't worry he is stable... for now what ever happened he wasn't doing to well with he had a severe allergic reaction to it. I just don't want him to be alone and I will be working the nigh shift I will pop by on my break to see how things are doing", "thanks Mr redfox-"... "please call me metalicanna." I smile up at him and walk in and sit next to gajeel.

"hey bud... it's me...Lucy" I say holding his hand "I know it's probably scary being like this I know that feeling all too well... but you know something? I never once felt like you would forget about me... juvia didn't heh she was so surprised to see me this morning I swear if you could see the look on her face man... I also wanted to tell you that I'm glad you and rouge are friends he has told me a lot about you from when you where a part of phantom high... to you almost making a very bad decision which I'm glad you didn't" I don't know what happened to him but I could tell he was scared "I finished physical therapy a week ago... after that I got a tour of the school..." =brackets are flashbacks btw=

( I was on my way with my cousins friend freed to the headmasters office when we saw some students outside his office the short blue haired girl with a yellow headband saw us and hid behind the scarlet haired girl with the glasses "Levy? what's wrong- oh freed it seem you are also showing the new girl around... just don't try anything funny got it?" I just held his arm using him as a shield as she had said that in a way that gave me a bad memory I cant remember what it was though "its alright miss Lucy she will not hurt you..."freed said walking me over to the group "sorry if I scared you miss my name is Erza scarlet the girl behind me is Levy the raven haired boy is grey and the girl clinging to him is-" I look over at her and gasp getting her attention she froze "Juvia?! omg girl you haven't changed a bit wow you look great and you seem to have found a boy you like!" I say giving her a bear hug "I take it that you two know each other?..." Erza said questioningly "yes we go back a bit..." juvia said hugging me back "well now that we have been acquainted shall we begin the tour?" Erza asked and we then started the tour the school was big but it was easy to remember the layout of it.)

After a while I must have fallen asleep as I woke up to gajeel's finger twitching I looked at him and saw his eyes flutter open "... what happened? where am I?" he said looking everywhere but at me I smile "hey... how are you feeling?" I say making him jump "bunny girl?" he said reaching out and touching my nose "yeah I'm here and I'm not leaving well not until you are discharged... your dad wanted me to be the first person you saw when you woke up..." I say gently "do you remember anything that happened before this buddy?" I ask "all I can remember is talking o my dorm mates about why someone who was after me would try to take Rufus..." I then think for a moment "did you get a look at the person?" I ask getting a weird look from him "no not really all I could focus on was getting Rufus to safety why?" I give him a sad look " was anyone else taken?" I ask carefully "rouge... the guy tried to kill him with a glass spear... I got there before he was hit by it but I barley got to Rufus in time to stop the guy... the guy had a symbol on his shirt it was the same one that we saw in The Dragons Den video game you kept beating me at when we where kids..." I think for a moment and realize something the blooming dagger tribe one of the players on that team kept following us but he also followed us whenever we went out "blooming dagger..." I whisper "hold on I need to text my dorm mates that you are ok..."

 =caps are texts btw= LUCY: HEY ROUGE GAJEEL IS AWAKE BUT HE MAY BE IN HOSPITAL FOR A WHILE IM GOING TO STY WITH HIM SO HE ISNT ALONE :)

ROUGE: THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW I WILL LET THE OTHERS KNOW ALSO HAVE YOU TOLD HIM THAT YOU ARE OUR NEW DORM MATE YET?

LUCY: NO IM GOING TO SUPRISE HIM... HOW DID YOU KNOW?

ROUGE: A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME ;)

LUCY: JUVIA?

ROUGE: YEAH...

LUCY: COOL SEE YOU WHEN WE GET BACK

ROUGE: BTW THE ONLY ROOM WITH A SPARE BED IS MY ROOM THAT I SHARE WITH GAJEEL AND RUFUS SORRY ABOUT THAT WE JUST DONT THINK IT IS SAFE FOR YOU TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS THE SATANIC ONES...

LUCY: NO PROBLEM :)

to be continued ...