New beginning?

A/N: ok so before we get into this chapter I would like to apologise for the late update as I have been in hospital all week.

*Lucy's P.O.V*

All I can see is black but I can hear people talking "hang in there Lucy... just a little longer" ' there is that voice again...but where have I heard it from?' I think as I can feel my self moving slightly "her vitals are fine however her arm seems to have taken the most damage...." I can hardly make out what the emergency responders are saying "what happened to her?" I feel like I should know that voice "Dr redfox we have your son on the line..." 'redfox? why does that name sound so familiar?' after what feels lie forever I start to open my eyes up just enough that I can see him... I saw gajeel and his dad gajeel looked like he was going to cry he then stated to walk away 'gajeel... don't go I need you please stay...' I close my eye and a small tear slides down my cheek "oh Lucy..." I hear my cousin say and I feel someone wipe away the tear "please don't cry it's just not like you..." I feel a soft hand hold mine "I hope she will be ok...", "the doctor said she may not wake up for a while...and even if she does she may not remember anything.." my heart skipped a beat 'no... I cant let him give up not after what he did for me... how can I show them I'm still here that I'm awake? wait... that's perfect!' I slowly start to move my finger getting whoever was holding my hands attention "what the?" I hear a male voice whisper and the grip on my hand loosen 'crap!' I then unintentionally grip his hand tight enough to make him jump "whoa laxus you ok? you jumped did something happen?" I hear freed say "no... probably just my imagination..." I can feel him starting to stand "don't go..." I say sounding pretty pathetic "Lucy? can you hear me?" I open my eyes and look at my cousin "please... don't leave me..." I say on the verge of tears "wouldn't dream of it... but one of us needs to get the doctor and let him know you are awake ok?", "sure thing but can you tell me something?" Bixlow looked at me with concern "sure what's up?" I take a shaky breath "did my mom tell you what school I am going to next year?" I say and he deadpans "really? you just came out of a car crash with a broken arm and three cracked ribs... and your worried about school?" I can hear freed and the girl stifle some laughter "well she did ask you so you got to answer." the blonde man who I can only guess is laxus says "well from what I can remember same as-" he stopped mid sentence witch scared me a little "Bixlow? what school is she going to and why do you have that look on your face?" freed asked with worry lacing his voice "well its not the safest place..." I look a him and in doing so scare the crap out  of him "ok... 1/ you are scary and 2/ same school as us..." the room went silent then the girl spoke "well then that can only mean one thing... we need to get you acquainted for what's to come-", "evergreen! what are you doing?" Bixlow said in a whisper yell "I'm not going to lie to her she deserves to know what that school has!" I was slightly confused but I feel like I will understand later...

to be continued...

A/N: ok so next chapter will be a time skip to when gajeel was taken to hospital. No he isn't going to die but Lucy is going to be with him the whole time and she will be talking to him while he is unconscious telling him what he needs to know. till next time good night folks potato_nugget3 out XP