I have a question for you!

-/ ok so before we start this chapter off I would just like to say this is a time skip around 2 days after the previous chapter. at the end of the chapter I will let you know what is going to happen later on in the story/-

*Lucy P.O.V*(at lunch)

"hey juvia?..." I ask as we walk down the hall "yeah? what's up lulu?" she said looking at her feet with a small smile "on Monday you said someone wanted to ask me something... and its been bugging me ever since..." she looked at me in surprise "well you will have to ask Laxus about that he was the one who told me to tell you!... besides you know what Friday is right?" she said with a big smile on her face  "yeah... wait did you say Laxus?!-" I say bumping into someone "oof!" I hear as I land on someone "sorry!" I say helping them up "its ok blondie..." I look him in the eyes 'sting...' my heart sinks a little "are you ok?.... you look like you have been crying..." I say and he just pushes past me "sting..." I whisper as he disappears around the corner. "hey bunny girl..." , "hi Gajeel! hi rouge!" I say turning my attention to them "who you taking to the dance I know who juvia is taking-" Gajeel throws an arm around my shoulders "nice try but not gonna happen!" I pout as I know I will have to wait till the dance to find out who he is taking "what about you rouge?" I ask half expecting him to ignore it "well... the girl I was gonna take has a date so.... no one I guess" he said looking down sadly "... come on we gotta go find where sting ran off to " gajeel said changing the subject "oh before you go have either of you seen Laxus around?..." I say as juvia runs off after gray and his friends "uh yeah I think he is with your cousin and their friends by the old willow tree " rouge says and I run off "ok! willow tree I know where that is!" I say to myself as I run out the front doors of the school 'who wants to talk to me? and what do they want to tell me?!' I think as I run as fast as I can then finally I see the tree along with Laxus ,Bixlow ,Evergreen and Freed "HEY LAXUS!" I call out getting their attention "hey cuz! what's wrong you look pale!" Bixlow said rushing over to make sure I was not hurt "I...*huff* ran...*huff* here from...*huff* the other side...*huff* of the school" I say out of breath "why? you normally hang with gajeel and juvia.." Freed said walking over with Evergreen and Laxus "juvia told me you where looking for me..." I say as Bixlow sits me down on the grass "?! oh come on!" Laxus said facepalming "what? did I say something wrong?..." he blushes slightly "no... its just I made a deal with her that's all..." I shot him a confused look "then what did you want to talk to me for?" I ask 'hmm I wonder if he has a date yet? maybe that's it?!' I think to myself "if you don't say it I will." Bixlow said making Evergreen and Freed laugh at the face Laxus gave him "don't you dare!-", "then grow a spine like a real man and say it!" I turn to see Mira, Elfman and lisanna walk over "I'm so confused... will someone please tell me what's going on?" I say trying to figure out what is happening "FINE! you win i'll say it!... do you wanna go to the dance with me blondie?..." my heart skipped a beat 'is this really happening?! did Laxus just ask me to be his date to the dance?!' " I knew it..." laxus said walking off "HEY! DO YOU WANT MY ANSWER OR WHAT?!" I call out running after him with the others close behind "hey! wait up!" I call out but he just walks faster "ok that's it you asked for it!..." I say stopping in my tracks "what's wrong cuz?" I just ball my hands into fists "NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME SPARKY..." I call out shocking everyone and stopping him in his tracks "... I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD ABOUT ME BUT IF YOU THINK IM THE KIND OF GIRL WHO JUST DECLINES AN OFFER SHE HAS WAITED FOR HER ENTIRE LIFE!... so if that's the kind of girl you want to take to the dance then my answer is no... but if you want ME to go with you then... how could I not say yes..." I say getting his attention "?!" 'he had better not take that offer back...' he turned to me "you actually said yes?..." I nod "yup... I've never been to a dance before so this will be a first for me... and I wanted it to be special so I hae been waiting for YOU to ask me...."

-/( to be continued)/-