Wendy's story

*Wendy's P.O.V*

after some explaining what happened with Natsu and I Laxus and Juvia came rushing in with Lucy who didn't look too bad but all I knew was that the poison could kill her if left untreated so I get up and grab the pouch the antidote was in from Rufus and put three drops in the wound... after the liquid was absorbed in the wound the hairs on the back of my neck started to do handstands and I gave Cobra the antidote and ran up to the attic hearing foot-steps run after me I run faster to the attic and just as I am about to go through the door someone grabs my arm pulling me backwards and I brace for the his I know that are coming... but it never does "I forgive you..." that voice.... "what are you?..." I open my eyes sensing him there... I manage to get in between Natsu and Sting ... just as Nastu is about to hit him getting the full blow... then black I can't see anything "... YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!"... "OH YEAH? WELL SHE DESERVED IT NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY SO I CAN FIN-" I then loose consciousness...

*Sting's P.O.V*

I see out of the corner of my eye that Natsu is waking up and then Wendy started to run up to the attic so I run after her and just as she gets to the door I grab her arm and pull her towards me and hug her "...I forgive you..."she tenses up "what are you?..." I then feel her get out of my hug then I hear the sickening sound of flesh hitting flesh and as I turn around I see her hit the floor and Natsu is right there smirking "YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!..." I say getting up... "OH YEAH? WELL SHE DESERVED IT NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY SO I CAN FIN-" I punch him in the face and lock him in the attic and barricade the door and pick Wendy up (don't even go there! it is a friend zone thing!) and take her to the study room and lay her down on the bean bag and drape a blanket over her and put an ice pack on her head "... he wont hurt you anymore... I promise." I whisper shutting the door ' I'm so sorry Wendy'