do I like you?

*Gajeel's P.O.V*

(btw this is gajeel's point of view on the rainy day chapter...) today started off pretty weird first i wake up on the floor due to rouge and Rufus shaking me and when I asked what happened bunny girl had my phone... "got it!.... now what are you hiding?..." I shoot up before rouge can answer my question about how I ended up on the floor "give me that!" I say snatching m phone out of her hands "hey! don't you think I deserve to know what has making you act different?!" she said pouting as I changed the password on my phone "as you where saying rouge... i say turning the screen off "you kind of fell out of bed last night... and woke us up but..... you didn't wake up so we kind of panicked but Lucy told us that you do that from time to time..." i look at bunny girl and she smiles " I hate you...." I say as her smile grows "oh you know you love me~!" she said walking down stairs thankfully the spawn of Satan and his sidekick are away for the day " dude whats on your phone that she wants to see anyway?... I mean you dont seem to be acting strange or out of the ordanary..." I look down at the text i just got 

SHRIMP: HEY GAJEEL YOU STILL UP FOR TODAY?...

GAJEEL: YEAH... BUT I HAD TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD BUNNY GIRL ALMOST FOUND OUT ABOUT OUR TEXTS...

SHRIMP: WHATS WITH YOU AND KEEPING THIS A SECRET?... ISNT SHE LIKE A CHILDHOOD FRIEND OR SOMETHING?

GAJEEL: YEAH BUT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND... SHE WILL USE IT AGAINST ME IN ANY SITUATION GOOD OR BAD... JUST PROMISE ME YOU WONT ASK ABOUT HER?...

SHRIMP: FIIIINE BUT YOU HAVE TO COME WITH ME TOMORROW OK?...

GAJEEL: DEAL!

I then look over and see rouge and Rufus wide eyed "just a friend..." I say and rouge gives me a smug look "dude you blushed when you saw the text come in.. you have a cr-", "shut up you don't know what your talking about!"i say smacking him with a pillow and soon we start having a pillow fight

*Rufus' P.O.V*

"just a friend..." gajeel says noticing the looks we are giving him "dude you blushed when you saw the text come in.. you have a cr-" before rouge could finish gajeel smacked him in the head with a pillow and soon enough they start having a pillow fight... ' and that's my que...' I think as I go to walk out of the room but as i do the fight then goes from throwing pillows to yelling at each other and i can already tell what is about to happen... "keep it down in there!" i hear sting yell from down the hall "can you please stop fighting?! some of us actually want some beauty sleep!" i hear milady say from the room nest to us on the left then on the right "she does need it ya know!..." i hear orga call out from the right side but they just keep fighting... "well im out...!" i say getting ignored and just as i put my hand on the nob a pillow barely misses my head "yup i'm getting out!" i say opening the door.... and when i close it everyone (but natsu, lucy and wendy) is standing infront of me looking pissed "dont ask me i did nothing..." i say seeming to make the situation worse "then why did you come rushing out of the room?... laxus said opening the door just in time for a pillow to come flying out of the room and hit me in the head causing me to almost fall over the railing "whoa!... ok note to self dont open that door for a while..." laxus said shutting the door as sting and orga pull me back over the railing "thats why..." i then see lucy come up the stairs with two buckets of ice water..."out of the way.... i think this should stop this fight..." she then put the buckets down opened the door a smidge put the buckets in and slipped in side closeing the door behind her there was a few seconds of silence before "you are so dead!" we hear gajeel yell from inside "any last words?..." rouge says sounding mad "yeah... i have no regrets with what i just did! bye..." she then opened the door and took off down the hall " get back here ya lil worm!" gajeel said running after her "you can't run forever!" rouge said just after gajeel "do i even want to know?..." orga said deadpanning when i look in the room i see the problem "well from the looks of things in the room..." i say walking in with everyone "... she must have done this before cause she just broke gajeels laptop and drenched their bed in ice water..." i say looking at the sparking laptop that is covered in water... "i have a good feeling about her..." i hear juvia say in the background and we all look at her "what?..." laxus says as she pulls him down to whisper something to him "... how did you?..." ," say it!" he grows a huge blush then says "fine! i'll do it! but if i get a no you are to blame got it?" he said with a hand over his face... "deal btw it has to be done today!" juvia said skipping out of the room "what's with that face bixlow?... freed said getting our attention "can i talk to you in private laxus?..."

(- TO BE CONTINUED-)