xi

11 january 2015

jinae shyly stood as seungcheol gently closed the door of his car.

"thank you, again." she uttered.

"no worries. just like the old times."

"how old is old?" jinae asked making the both of them laugh.

"well, our old times started two years ago." seungcheol started as jinae nodded slowly, agreeing. "and it was last year... last time i drove you home."

"last year was just like three weeks ago or so."

"why are you counting it, by the way?" seungcheol asked but jinae just shrugged her shoulders. seungcheol squinted his eyes as he looked at her. "i'm sure there's something about that."

he tilted his head and looked straight into her eyes. suddenly, he felt brave to do it. suddenly, he cant stop himself. suddenly, his feeling came so strong.

"why are you doing these things?" she slowly lifted her head and face. they looked

"which one?"

"so many of them i can't mention them all. i'll need all day to tell them all."

"then you can have my day tomorrow." he said and smirked. he sure knows how to annoy this girl.

"we have class. how would we even do that?"

"on saturday, then."

"saturday? where?"

"at my house. we can have movie marathon or simply play lego. or bake like what you want to do. or i'll teach you how to play the guitar. or like you want, we could just talk all day long."

jinae put her bag on her back and she said, "fine. i'll ask my father to drive me there or jia to come with me."

"ah... i'll fetch you. 8am."

"8AM? are you serious? that's too early!" jinae complained but seungcheol insisted the time.

"jerk." she murmured.

"bye." he said and kissed her forehead before running to the driver's seat.

she stared on the floor before touching her forehead.

"did he just kiss me?"