Chapter 10

You changed into something more comfortable since you were planning on just laying and reading for a while. You decided to text Y/B/F/N and tell her everything. About halfway through your conversation, there was a knock on your door. It was Pete. You told Y/B/F/N you would text her later.

"Hey Pete what's up?" "Not much. I just wanted to let you know we would be going back out to the bus soon." "Ok thanks for telling me. You can come sit down if you want." He came and sat down by you. He smelled amazing. He put his arm around you. "You really were amazing tonight." "Thanks you weren't too bad yourself Wentz." He chuckled. Your phone buzzed and so did Pete's. You both checked them and you were both tagged in a tweet. The rest of the guys were too. It was a video of you singing with Patrick. "Oh geez I'm glad this is on the internet forever." "You should be! Check the replies." You did and they were filled with comments like "Omg she's amazing!" and "I definitely want her to perform at my concert!".

You smiled surprised people actually like your performance. "Wow I didn't think they would like it that much." Pete smiled and kissed your forehead. "Of course they would. I'm not lying when I say you're good. Neither are any of the other guys." You smiled and laid you head on Pete's shoulder. He started to play with your hair. After sitting like this for a couple minutes Andy came and said it was time to leave. "I'm exhausted. I can't wait to just be able to lie down and read." "Well then we don't want you becoming too tired on us now so let me help you." Andy said as he picked you up and started to carry you to the bus.

"Andy I'm fully capable of walking on my own." You laughed. Pete and Andy were laughing too. When you got onto the bus Andy set you down and you immediately went to lay down in your bunk. You decided to text Y/B/F/N and finish your conversation. You ended up talking for like two hours. When you finally finished talking, you started to read. You don't know when exactly but you fell asleep. You woke up and the guys were all in the living room part of the bus. You walked in and noticed the bus was stopped. "Why are we stopped?" You asked. "It seems there was a bad accident. We are gonna be here for a while." You looked out the window and not too far away the outline of the Pittsburgh skyline was silhouetted against the night sky. "The skyline is pretty." You say. "Hey I have an idea!" Joe said suddenly. "Oh boy this can't be good if it's coming from you Joe." Andy said.

"Hey I have good ideas! Sometimes.." "What's your idea?" "Do you wanna go somewhere? Like to eat so we can have a proper meal rather than junk food?" "That sounds nice but Joe it's like 2:00 A.M. What is going to be open?" Patrick asks. "I googled it and it says there is a 24 hour pizza place not too far from here." "I'M IN!" Pete yelled. You laughed. "I'm down for some pizza." The rest of the guys agreed.

You told the driver where you guys were going and he said that the bus would still be here for at least a couple more hours since it was such a bad accident. You all got off the bus into the cool night air. You wove your way through the cars and jumped over the guardrail. You then walked down the hill leading towards the skyline. After walking and joking around for about 20 minutes, you were now in the city. You walked a bit more and then saw the pizza place. Ironically it was called 'Pete's Pizza'. You all laughed and entered.

It smelled like it was all homemade pizza. You all ordered your pizza and sat down at a booth. You talked a bit more and then your pizzas were ready. You all dug in and agreed it was some of the best pizza you had ever had. Pete especially seemed to like it. "I'm going to drive out here just so I can get this pizza." he said. "Take me with you when you go then." you say. "Deal." After you all ate and paid you walked back outside.

"Follow me guys." Joe said. Instead of going back towards the bus,you made your way deeper into the city. When you reached a really tall skyscraper, Joe turned and went inside. You and the guys just looked at each other, shrugged, and walked inside. Joe was standing by an elevator and looked like he had hit the up button. A small ding chimed and the elevator arrived. Joe got in and you all followed him in. He pressed the button that had an R on it for roof. "Uh why are we going to the roof?" You asked. Joe smiled and said "Just wait." After about a minute, the elevator chimed and you all stepped out. There was a staircase leading to a door that you assumed led out onto the roof.

Joe went up the stairs and you all followed. He opened the door and you were all met with a gust of cool air. As you stepped out onto the roof, you were met with an amazing view. Being so high up, you were able to see all the stars since the lights from the street weren't able cause light pollution and block out the stars. "Wow." you gasped. "It's beautiful. I've never seen this many stars before since i've always lived in the city and had to deal with light pollution." "I figured you would like it." Joe said smiling. You walked over towards the edge of the roof and sat down. After a few minutes Patrick came and sat down next to you.

~Patrick's POV~

I went and sat down by Y/N The stars were reflected in her E/C eyes and she looked amazing. "Hey Trick." She said as I sat down next to her. "Hey." The concept of space is amazing isn't it?" "Yeah" (A/N: EXISTENTIAL CRISIS WARNING) "Like just the fact that somewhere out in the endless void of space, there could be a mirror planet of Earth. Where I've never met you and the guys, I never started to like your music, you guys may never have even started a band. Like our lives could be so much more different than the ones we are living right now. But then again, we might be sitting on this very roof having this same conversation, just in a different world or universe. I think about this a lot at times. Mostly during my existential crisis'." "Wow. I've never really thought of that. But that's crazy. I don't want to think of a life where I never met you. I'm glad it was you who won the contest rather than some crazy fan." She laughed lightly. "I'm glad I met you too Trick."

She took my hand in hers. Even though it was a small action, it sent chills down my spine. We both just stared at the stars deep in thought. There was a slight breeze and I noticed her slightly shivering. I took off my jacket and draped it across her shoulders. "T-thanks Trick." She said shivering. I smiled. "No problem." I then got up to go talk to Andy. I wanted to talk to him about possibly doing a drum battle at a couple of the other concerts since the fans like when I play the drums against Andy. As I was talking with Andy, I saw Pete go to sit by Y/N. I got a pang of jealousy but pushed it away. We agreed not to fight about this anymore for her sake. He could talk to her if he wanted to.

~Your POV~