Chapter 17

*Time skip to a couple years later*

You and Pete had been together for almost 3 years. Patrick and Elisa were still together and Y/B/F/N and Brendon were now dating. The guys were coming out with a new album called 'American beauty/American Psycho'. (A/N: Pretend it came out after MANIA just so this could work out) They were getting ready to release a song called 'Jet Pack Blues.' You couldn't wait to hear it. You and Pete were going to go to an amusement park today to just kind of hang out.

*time skip to later in the day*

You and Pete had just rode a really fast roller coaster and were now getting cotton candy. He led you to a place in the park where there was a small fountain and beautiful flowers blooming everywhere. When you had sat down, Pete remained standing. You looked at him quizzically and then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small black box. He got down on one knee and said "Y/N, I love you with all my heart. I loved you ever since I set eyes on you almost 4 years ago. These 3 years we have been together have been the best years of my life. I know that you are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. So Y/N, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He opened the box and in it was a beautiful ring. You had tears in your eyes and your hand was over your mouth. "YES YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES PETE!" You kissed him and he slid the ring on your left ring finger. When you got home, you texted Y/B/F/N and everyone else about it. They were all so happy for you. You decided to have an engagement party in a couple weeks on a day everyone would be able to come. When you got home, you couldn't help but admire the ring. It was beautiful, it was a square diamond with smaller diamonds surrounding it and on the band. 4 years ago when you won the contest, you had no idea that you would one day be marrying the bassist of your favorite band. It really was a dream come true.

*Time skip to the party*

They guys had released Jet Pack Blues a week ago and you loved it. You figured that Patrick had wrote it about Elisa which you thought was sweet. Everyone had arrived at the house and you all were having fun and catching up. You decided to go up to Patrick and talk about the new album. "Hey Trick." You said smiling. He smiled back. "Hey Y/N." "How have you been?" You asked. "Good for the most part. Elisa and I have been fighting a bit recently and it's kind of stressing me out." "Oh I'm so sorry to hear that." you and Elisa had become somewhat close friends. "Pete said the new album is coming along good." you said. "Yeah it's almost fully completed." "I really like 'Jet Pack Blues' by the way." Patrick smiled. "Thanks it's one of my favorites too." Patrick said looking at the ground. "Is it about Elisa?" You ask. Patrick takes a deep breath and then looks in your eyes. His eyes were the same pretty blue-green they were when you first met him. "I'm not even going to lie to you Y/N. 'Jet Pack Blues' is about you. I still love and care about you. I always will." He kisses your cheek and walks away leaving you confused and shocked. How would you tell Pete?

A/N: Ok so this is the end of this story! I'm sorry this chapter is a bit shorter, but I ended it this way so that I can write a sequel. As of right now, I am working on writing my other story titled "Oh Glory". It's a Brendon Urie fanfic, so if you wanna check it out it'd be appreciated:) I'm sorry if this story was kinda bad, but I'm hoping at least some of you liked it. I'm not sure when I'll get to writing the sequel, but hopefully it'll be shortly after I finish Oh Glory. Thank you all for reading, Stay Frosty!