chapter ten

S I N G H S  M A N S I O N
         Aunt Bani remember Piya Chopra the naughty girl back in college.
Yeah the blonde latina. What about her Mahi?
She filed a complaint against her husband but after the investigations it was said to be false. Now she committed suicide by jumping down from her thirty_six million mansion.
Ooh sweet Lord. Well why did she lie against him?she told the court that he was cheating on her with his personal assistant. But after the court investigations, it was confirmed that it was all a lie. So she committed suicide knowing she'll have to face the society.
   Well that serves her right and a lesson to others who are after money and property.said aunt Bani switching through the channels.
   Bani where are my ties? i can't find them said uncle Mahal coming downstairs with his brifcase.
It right there in the cupboard. Just sit and i'll go get it for you"
Here it is, now go cause you're running late.
Thanks Bani. Said uncle Mahal running out with bhai coming downstairs along with Sahiba.
Here's your bag and come home early" said Sahiba giving him his bag.
I will bye Sahiba, by aunt, by little sis.
Bye kunj shouted everyone smiling as we all watched him enter his car.
By the way Mahi where is karan? Asked aunt Bani.
He left very early to go see Mahi the second Mahi the second? Chorused aunt and Sahiba.
Yes Mahi kumari. Mr Govinda kumari daughter.
You mean Govinda of the south? Asked aunt Bani covering her mouth in surprise.
Yes aunt what is the matter. You look as if you have seen a ghost.
You see he's a very respected man, a gangster and an evil man. A lot of people fear him a lot my dear. But what has Karan got to do with him Mahi?
You see she tried committing suicide by jumping into a well after finding out she is pregnant but karan somehow saved her in time. She lied to her father that karan  is inlove with her and right now the father is preparing all possible arrangement for the wedding.
What!!shouted aunt angrily and you didn't tell me all about it. Go get dressed we're paying that miss kumari a visit said aunt getting up as she quickly went to change.
***************************************
  Aunt why are you dressed up like a wedding planner and why is Ronnie dressed like a priest.
You see my dear just you watch how i will
make everything okay.
How dare she try to take karan. Ronnie please drive a little faster. Said aunt Bani talking to herself.

Madam we are here now announced Ronnie adjusting his tie.
Now remember our plan Ronnie you'll act like my assistant and you Sahiba will act as the manager. Said aunt leading the way.

Hurry up hang the flowers over there, cook a lot of curries and spice it up with the hottest chilies. Today my daughter has not only brought a man into this house, but she's made me proud be deciding to get married. Said Mr kumari with so much joy in his tone
Hey let them in i guess it's the wedding planner.
Namastey Mr Kumari
Namastey. You're welcome i guess you're the wedding planner?
Yes sir she is' replied Ronnie smiling cheerfully as he handed aunt Bani her notepad.
And you must be the priest.
Yes i am Namastey.
Yes Namastey
Please come in. There's a lot to be done said Mr kumari leading us in.