Masky X Hoodie

*I SHIP IT!!! (the cursed words my friends from school sometimes hear when I'm talking to them about them/our other friends😂)*

*A/N And also I have decided to try to upload every Monday. School started for me today so that's obviously more important.*

No POV:
Masky and Hoodie are hanging out in Hoodie's room. (They don't share a room like in some stories) Hoodie is sitting on the edge of his bed eating a slice of cheesecake while Masky is laying across the bed thinking.

Hoodie looks at Masky and sees the expression on his face. "You ok dude? You kinda look dazed." Hoodie asks Masky. "Yeah, just thinking."

"About what?" Hoodie questions Masky curiously. "About this person I like. I don't know how to tell them I like them." Hoodie thinks for a minute. "Do something bold that will show them you like them"

"Maybe" Masky ponders. "I don't know dude. I'm gonna go take a shower." Hoodie gets up and walks to his bathroom. (The way I imagine the slender mansion based off of my imagination and other stories and one shots I've read, every bedroom has its own bathroom with a bathtub that has a shower in it and frosted glass doors. And obviously a sink and toilet, lol. Just roll with it for this one shot) "Ok" Masky replied.

Masky gets up and starts to walk to Hoodie's bedroom door, when suddenly...

Masky, has an idea

Hoodie's POV:
I get in the shower (lol how boring) and stand there in the warm water and relax when I get lost in thought.

I was lost in thought when I feel something on my neck.

Thinking its just the water from the shower I leave it alone.

I then snap back into reality when I feel something wrap around my waist.

Masky's POV:
I had the most brilliant idea.

He did say to do something bold.

I lock Hoodie's door and take my clothes off. (😳😓lol) I know Hoodie has a tendency to take and get lost in thought in the shower, through basic conversations(Masky is NOT a stalker in this). So when I enter the bathroom he most likely won't see me. (This is where the frosted shower doors come into play as well)

I enter the bathroom and quietly open the back door and step in behind Hoodie. He doesn't notice, thankfully.

I then walk up behind him and start to kiss his neck. (I know what you are thinking Reader-Chan. I DONT DO LEMONS!<3)

He still hasn't popped back into reality, so I also wrap my arms around his waist.

That gets a reaction all right.

hoodie's POV:
I then snap back into reality when I feel something wrap around my waist.

I look down and see a set of arms...

Muscular arms.

And I now realize that what I feel on my neck...

Feels like a pair of lips.

"What the hell?!"

I then hear a laugh from the person that has a hold of my waist.

And It sounds very familiar.

Why is Masky in the shower with me?!

I turn around a bit and see that my suspicions have been confirmed.

In the shower with me...

Is Masky.

"Dude, why are you in the shower with me?!"

That's something I never thought I would say.

(That's something I never thought I would type. Lol)

"You said to do something bold to let the person know I like them." He chuckles

Then it it hits me.

Masky likes me.

"You like me?" I ask, even though with the current situation given its pretty obvious.

"No. I love you" he responds. "Do you love me back?" He asks. "I... Love you too"

"That's music to my ears." He says and grins, and then kisses me. At first I was a bit surprised at the sudden kiss, even though I should have been expecting it. But then I melt right into it.

I move my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss and he keeps his arms wrapped around my waist, where they've been the whole time.

We then pull apart for air, and my face was probably as red as a tomato. Masky just chuckles.

I never knew how much I loved Masky until now.

*A/N* wow this was short. Only about 650 words (without the A/Ns lol). That's to short for my liking! But oh well. I might do a Masky X Reader X Hoodie next or soon cus WHY NOT? I already have an idea. (surprisingly) Probably because when writing this authors note its 5:45 in the fricken morning!(I wrote this a few days ago) Which means I'm slaphappy. And I get crazy when slaphappy. And I'm not even tired. But while writing this i could just SEE the sarcastic comments, lol. Feel free to leave all the sarcastic comments you want! Lol. REQUESTS ARE APPRECIATED! Thanks! <3