🍋Homicidal Liu x Innocent! Female! Reader🍋

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
🍋LEMON🍋AHEAD🍋
🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

*A/n: Author-chan has decided to try her hand at lemons! Let me know what you think! Also I will give you a notice when the lemon starts and ends.

~Viewer discretion is advised~

Y/n's POV:
Slender was having a party tonight. I didn't really feel like going but Liu, my best friend (and crush), talked me into it.

"Come on, please? Will you come to the party?" Liu asked. "I don't really feel like it tho." "But it'll be fun! Come on Y/n! Please? For me?" Why did he have to pull that card again?! "Alright fine." "Yay!"

So the party gets started and all I'm really doing is talking to Liu and Jane. Jane is my other best friend, and with her being my best friend she's gonna know stuff. Like she knows I really like Liu. She ships us and that and says its really obvious. I guess apparently to everyone except Liu and I. She also swears up and down that Liu likes me back. Apparently that's obvious too.

The party's starting to die down some when Jeff runs up onto a table and yells, "HEY EVERYBODY!!!" Silence ensues, "I've got a game to play!!! Its called 'Would You Truth Or Dare'. Its basically Truth Or Dare but you get two options and you have to do the option you pick. Anyone wanna play?!" Everyone agrees and we all get into a rather small circle. Slender, sensing that this would turn bad, got up and put Sally to bed, much to her disposal.

We all decided who would be asked first, as Jeff would question someone first since its his game. We decided LJ would go first. "Ok LJ, truth or dare?" Said Jeff. "Oo, gimme a dare!" "Alright. Would you rather squawk after every word you say for the rest of the next person's turn, OR drink three shots of tequila?" "Fuck that, I'll do tequila." LJ then got up and took a couple chugs from the bottle.

The game ensued and as time goes on things got dirtier and dirtier. "Jeff, would you rather go grind against the wall for 5 minutes, or have BEN electrocute your nuts?" I, of course, didn't really understand a lot of the later questions.

Then my second or third turn rolled around. I was being asked by BEN. "Y/n, truth or dare?" "I think I'll do a dare." BEN smirks, "would you rather give Liu a bj or a hj?" Liu is kinda red. "Bj, cus that means blueberry jam, and I know Liu likes blueberries!" *laughter* (#liulikesblueberrysforcannon)

"what? Doesn't he?" Liu is very red. "It means Blowjob." "What's that?" *Immense amounts of laughter* "Basically, you suck his dick," Liu keeps getting redder, along with my face now. "I am NOT doing that!" I say. "But why? It'd be a nice time for you AND me?" Sully says. Liu yells at himself, "Shut UP Sully!!!" Liu, whose next to me, is looking down a bit with his face being a tomato's twin.

"But you have to! Its the rules." BEN says to me. "But I didn't what they meant!" I protest. "Well you should have asked sweetheart. Let's go now, shall we?~" Sully said again, whilst Liu smacks his head. "I'll make you a deal, you two can go up to Liu's room so you guys can have a bit of privacy." BEN says to me. "But-" "come on Y/n, let's just get this over with." Liu tells me. "*sighs* alright, let's go."

We get in his room and he locks the door to insure no one would come in. We go and sit on his bed. "I'm sorry you have to do this, if I wouldn't have bugged you to come down to the party you wouldn't have to do this." He says. "I-its not your fault! There are so many choices I could have answered differently and so many-" "Will you both shut up and do this, I'm ready to get laid! Tho I don't know about you Liu..." Sully yells. "Sully!" Liu yells at himself. I can't help but  blush and giggle a little.