Bloody Painter x Reader

Y/n's POV:
"Where is it?!" I huff and puff as I blow my room apart. "WHERE IS IT?!!!?" I scream. What am I looking for? My diary. It's gone! Just, *poof*, disappeared out of thin fucking air! And now I'm tearing my room apart looking for it. "ITS GOTTA BE HERE SOMEWHERE NO ONE COULD HAVE TAKEN IT!!!" "Hey, Y/n, is everything okay?" I turn around to see my best friend puppeteer standing in the doorway, a small look of concern plastered on his face.

"Hey Pup, I just can't find my diary, it was just in here this morning!" I say, fired up and angry. "Would you like me to help you look for it?" He offered, a small smile on his face. "That would be nice, thank you" "Don't mention it"

we looked and look for what felt like an hour, after which he had to go do some work and I was on my own again. I decided to go around asking everyone if they've seen it. As I reached Bloody Painter's room I felt the butterflies in my stomach. I've felt like this for a long time now, ever since Pup introduced me to him there's been something there, butterflies and everything. I don't talk to him much but he's not a complete stranger either. Of course pup found out and he assures me that he likes me back, but I just don't know.

Okay, enough stalling

I knocked on the door and heard a soft "come in" I collect myself one last time and open the door, shutting the door behind as I walk in.

"Oh, hey Y/n" he says, his mask is off and I can see a small, welcoming smile. "Hey BP, have you seen my, uh, d-notebook?" I don't know why, but I just couldn't tell him It was a diary. "It's kinda big, f/c, and has a leathery sort off cover, have you seen it?" "Sorry, I haven't seen it. If you don't mind me asking, what's in the notebook?"

"Oh, uh, just some poems" I hesitantly say. "Ah, ok. I'll um keep an eye out for it and I'll know if I come across it" he smiles. "O-ok, thank you!" I tell him as I go to leave. "No problem babe" I freeze as I go beet red. Did he just call me babe?! I leave his room and shut the door. He just called me babe.

I let out a small sigh, "he just called me babe" I whisper. I walk away mumbling, "That's not like him, is he feeling okay? M-maybe it just slipped out. He doesn't like me back, does h-" "hey Y/n" "aaahhhh!!" I scream as I turn around to see a laughing pup, "don't DO that!" I lightly hit him on the shoulder as he chuckles.

Bloody Painter's POV
Y/n seemed kinda nervous he/she/they stuttered a little about the notebook makes me wonder...

"O-ok, thank you!" She turns around and starts to walk away as I smirk with an idea, "No problem babe" she stops in her tracks as I contain a small laugh. A few seconds later she walks out faster than ever and I start to laugh a little. "She/he/they is/are so adorable" I turn around and spot it on my bed, "is this it?" I pick it up and open the cover.

Property of Y/n L/n.

I set it aside, I think I might take a glance through it, but not right now, I have work to do.

~Le time skip~

I was done with my work now, and had a bit of free time so I sit on my bed and grab the 'notebook', just as I'm about to open it I hear a faint knock on my door. I stand up, and say "come in". The door opens with a click and in walks Y/n.

"Hey BP, I was wondering if- wait, what's in your hand?" I look down to see Y/n's notebook. "Oh, uh, I just found it! Would it be okay if I looked inside? I would love to read some of you're poems." "NO- er uh, I'd really rather you didn't" she starts to turn red a little. "But why not, I've seen a poem or two of yours before, they were great!"

"Th-this is a little, um, different..." She starts to come closer trying to grab the notebook, but I hold it high up. "Bp!" She tries to grab it, "I just want one glance" "no!" I open it to a random page and start reading. Yeah, I know, that's kind of mean, but I was just gonna take one look!

...His pale skin, perfect blue eyes, and his smile, oh that smile! I like him but I doubt he likes me back...

I'm a little shocked "...it's not a notebook, it's a diary..." I hear Y/n say defeated. I slowly start to lover the book down, taking in what I just read. She quickly snatches it and turns to run away.

"Y/n!" I grab her/his/their wrist, "look I'm sorry, I just thought it was a notebook" she looks at me eyes filled with rage and a little sorrow. "But I'm kind of glad I did it, because I like you too!" I tell her/him/them looking down, my face red. "Y-you do?" She/he/they asks. "Y-yes, I do" I let go of her wrist and start to blush as I rub the back of my neck.

Y/n runs and hugs me, burying her/his/their head in my chest. I hear Y/n sniffle a little "h-hey don't cry, please don't cry" I run my fingers through her/his/their h/c hair. It's so soft.

"I-I'm sorry *sniffle* it's just p-pent-up emotions" I pull apart and lift her chin up, "don't apologise Y/n, it's okay, I just hate to see you cry." I think she started crying a little more so I pulled her into a sweet, gentle, passionate kiss. "I love you Y/n" "I love you too BP"