Jeff X Teen!Sally

*A/N: Sally has the personality and thinking of a 6 year old still. But she's a smart 6 year old!*

Sally's POV:
I told Slendy that I wanted to grow up to a teen. He was a little surprised at first, but, eventually, we came to an agreement.

I'll be 16 at the mansion, but when I go out of the forest I turn 6 again, until I enter the forest again.

That was three weeks ago.

The reason I wanted to do this?

My Jeffy-Senpai!

I've liked Jeff for as long as I can remember. But we can't be together if I'm only 6. I really hope he likes me back.

Over the past three weeks I've come up with a plan. A plan that I will play out tonight!

Jeffy-Senpai's POV: (lol)
I came back home from killing to see Sally talking to BEN. She turned into a teen three weeks ago.

I shut the door and Sally notices me (lol, notice me senpai). "Jeff!" She runs over to me and attaches to my leg like she used to do when she was smaller.

"Hey Sally." I say and chuckle. I've gotten used to this now. It's been happening for a long time now, ever since Sally came to the mansion she's clung to me.

It's definitely a better thing to get used to rather then Jane trying to kill me.

I've actually grown sort of a liking twords her. (Sally, not Jane!)

Since its become an everyday occurrence I've grown used to having the extra weight on my left leg. So I walk to the kitchen, Sally still glued to my leg.

I grab something to snack on. "You know your going to get blood all over you, right?" I say to Sally. "I know, I don't care!" She responds. I sigh. "Your going to have to get off anyway cus I'm gonna go take a shower." I say.

"Can I come with you?" She says with a huge smile on her face. Once she realizes what she said, her eyes widen and her smile fades. We both have a faint blush. "Uhhh." I start to say. "Oh. You said shower. Never mind!" She gets up quickly and runs off.

BEN is standing in the door way laughing his ass off. "Dude, that was hilarious!" He says. "Shut the f*ck up. I'm going to go take that shower. WITHOUT SALLY!" I yell at him. "Ok, dude, relax." He says and goes back to the living room to play his games.

Sally's POV:
I ran up to my room and sat on my bed. I can't believe I said that. I wanted to go with him where ever he was gonna go, that I didn't realize he said shower.

I tell Charlie what happened.

"It was so embarrassing!" I say and shove face into the pillow on my lap.

'It's ok. He will probably forget about it.' Charlie responds. "No he won't! Especially when I put the plan into action tonight!" I try not to yell so the others won't hear. Especially Jeff since his room is next to mine.

Little did I know...

That Jeff was in the shower...

Right next to my room.

Jeff's POV:
I get in the shower (what is up with me and showers in my one shots? Lol) and start to wash the blood off my face. All I can think is what happened in the kitchen with Sally.

I don't think she meant to ask that. She probably just wanted to go where I was going and didn't realize I said shower.