Masky X Reader X Hoodie

*A/N! Reader-Chan doesn't have to look like that. I find the photos I use off the internet.*

Y/N's POV:
I'm laying on my bed with the door closed thinking about my crush, or as I should say crushes, Masky and Hoodie.

I like them and I want to tell them that, but first I need to chose between them.

"Ha!" I laugh. "That's going to be impossible." I say to no one but myself. I go back to thinking about them, trying to chose between them.

Hoodie's just so sweet and shy. Masky's bold and kinda adventurous (I have no idea what Masky is supposed to be like so that's how he is going to be). And both of them are really smart. Still I can't chose between them!

Just then I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!"

It was Masky

"Hey Masky." I say as he walks in. (Lol another Toby.) "Hey Y/N." He says and shuts the door.

"What do you need?" I ask him. "Nothing. Just wanted to talk." He responds. "Ok. What should we talk about?" He walks over and sits at the end of my bed with me.

"I know you like me." He says and I blush. How does he know?! "H-how do you k-know that?!" I ask him. He chuckles and takes of his mask, with a little lust in his eyes? "I have my ways." He grins a little (not creepily but smugly)

He then kisses me.

What! He likes me back?! Masky's kissing me!

It was passionate and a bit rough, with hint of lust.

I obviously kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. We then hear a knock on the door, but we ignore it, until the person knocks again.

"Go away!" Masky brakes the kiss and yells while we're both panting a little. We then start kissing again.

Hoodie's POV:
I walk up the stairs and to Y/N's door and knock on it. There was just silence. So, I knock again, this time I'm greeted with an answer. "Go away!" The person said. It was definitely not Y/N. That didn't sound like her/him. It was to deep of a voice. It sounded like Masky!

With that thought I try to open the door. It's locked! I hope he/she's ok, and that he's not trying anything! I slam my shoulder into the door and it opens.

That's when I see Masky and Y/N making out. Tears start to fill my eyes, from behind my mask, at seeing my love kissing him. They pull apart at the sudden intrusion. Y/N with a very noticeable blush and Masky with a slight one.

"What the hell dude?!" Masky asks. "What the hell is this?!" I yell. "Wait, Hoodie I can explain." She/he says, trying to calm me down, but it's not working. "You don't need to explain anything to him. It's not like he's your boyfriend." Masky interrupts her/him.