BEN_Drowned X Reader

*A/n: If you are of age, please don't get drunk off your ass!*

Y/n's POV:
Slender decided to have a party tonight, and I'm SO excited! Its not really a formal party, basically a dinking games party, but I still put on a bit of light makeup(if you're a girl). I finish putting on the lipstick and eyeshadow and head downstairs.

So almost everyone is drinking off their asses, except for BEN and Toby. And by the way, I have a MASSIVE crush on BEN.

So BEN, Jane, Jeff, EJ, LJ, Clockwork, Toby, and I are all playing a drinking game (I don't know any named ones), with BEN and Toby drinking Kool-aid (oh yeah!)

I have a pretty low alcohol intake (whatever its called lol) so I got drunk pretty easily. I don't remember much after this.

BEN's POV:
I didn't really feel like drinking tonight, but I wanted to play with everyone. Toby's not drinking for his reasons (dad) so me and him are drinking kool-aid.

Y/n is looking SO hot tonight.

"BEN... BEN!... BEN, its your turn!" Jane yells at me, breaking me out of my thoughts. Y/n is already like half drunk so she/he laughs hysterically. I blush a little and take my turn.

A couple rounds later Y/n is drunk. How do I know this? She/he's all over the boys, especially me, saying things like "I used to ride horses, so I can definitely ride you~" and "(insert dirty comment here(idk lol))".

What would have been Y/n's turn comes around and she tries to play but Jane stops her, "Y/n, you are too drunk already!" "I'm *hic* FIIIIIINNE, just a bits do-drowsy all," she/he responds.

Jane looks at EJ, "can u take her/him to her/his room? She/he's drunk off her/his ass." EJ says ok and starts to walk Y/n to the stairs when Y/n pulls away, "no no, we can play later. I want my Linky-Winky tonight!"

Everyone looks at me, I have a bit of a noticeable blush. "Can we trust you with her tonight? Or are you gonna try something?" Jeff asks me. I blush a little harder.

"Y-you can trust me!" I say kinda quietly. "Ok, take her/him up then," Jane says with a sigh. Toby say's to me, "if you try ANYTHING I WILL ROYALLY GRILL YOUR ASS IN A FIRE!" Toby is kinda the big brother Y/n never had.

"O-ok!" I raise my hands in a surrender.

I get up and start walking her/him to her/his room when she/he says, "hai my Benny-babe~" I'm facing away from everyone blushing like an idiot.

"D-don't call me that," I whisper.

Jane's POV:
I don't trust BEN tonight.

Frankly I don't trust him ever.

Toby's kinda ticked off (no pun intended) so I ask him, "wanna follow him to make sure he doesn't do anything?" "Gladly!"

Toby follows them up the stairs slowly.

BEN's POV:
I get Y/n to their room and lay them on their bed (not trying to do anything) and she/he is flirting up a storm, my face is pitch red.

She/he grabs my shirt and says, "hey gamer-babe, can I play with your joystick~(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~"

Now normally, I'd oblige as I can feel a 'problem' right now, but I like Y/n, not to mention I'd have an outraged pyromaniac tricky boy with hatchets on my ass.

So I simply say, "no, you're drunk!" "But I wove my Benny-boo-babe!" She/he says half asleep.

I'm a cherry right now... with a stem problem...

"I... I love you too, Y/n," I whisper. She/he's asleep already. I sigh and go to leave, but Y/n still has a firm grip on my shirt. "Don't... Leave me... BEN," she/he says sleepily. "Come... Cuddle... Baby."

She/he's just so cute! I can't tell them no! I just can't!

"Alright." I say defeated. I hope Toby doesn't kill me for this(little does BEN know Toby is outside the door and can hear everything)

I climb in bed and they cuddle right up to me, "Linky-BEN-Bear, I love you," she/he says.

"I love you too."

*BONUS!*

Y/n's POV:
I wake up and almost fall out of bed.

Next to me

Is BEN

My huge crush

In MY bed

Cuddling me

I obviously moved a bit cus he woke up. We're both blushing like fools. "Uhhhhhh, what are you doing here?" I ask curious.

"Oh yeah, you were drunk." He says. My eyes widen and my blush deepens, if possible.

"No no no no no no no! Not that! That didn't happen!" He says quite quickly. "Ok, good," I say back, "so what did happen?"

"Well... You were drunk and wanted me, specifically, to take you up to your room so I did and you started flirting and saying dirty stuff but you fell asleep holding the bottom of my shirt. I went to leave and you told me to stay and cuddle so I did, you were just too cute to say no to."

He looks at me blushing, "I said the last bit out loud..." I nod, blushing as well.

"Oh, you also said you loved me, not to mention calling me multiple pet-names like linky-winky, and also Benny-boo-babe."

That was my breaking point.

I hid my face in the blanket, BEN laughed at me a little, "but that's ok, because I love you too." "You do?" I asked, "I do."

I hug him and he pulls me into a long, deep, passionate kiss.

*A/n: 962-ish words! Woo! I've been wanting to write this one for a long while but inspiration never hit until FRIKIN 10:30 ON A SCHOOL NIGHT (lol I wrote this like a week ago but I'm not gonna take it out)! Oh well, its 11:38 atm, so I'm gonna go to bed cus I've got to get up at at least 5. As always, thanks for reading! REQUESTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED! Thanks! <3

Cherry with a stem problem... Pfft!😂