Chapter Ten ~ Purple haired dude is pretty coolio

Sigma's POV

As soon as Harry left the room I opened up a portal-call (basically a portal, but only for talking purposes) and called my father.

"Hello Father," I greeted when the face of my father appeared in the portal.

"Hello Sigma, how are you doing?" my father asked, looking up from his paper work.

"I'm fine Father, but I have some news concerning Azazel. Apparently he's recently visited Harry in his dreams which leads us to believe that he's closer than we've expected. I'd like to inform you that we're planning on moving our plans up and moving faster than anticipated." I informed him.

"Firstly I'd like to address that you don't have to be so formal to me. I may be the ruler of the universe, but you're my son," he replied swiftly, I've always wondered how he's always been able to talk super fast and still have people understand him. It's probably his best skill.

"I know father, but I am on a mission, and I am acting as a teacher so I should be pretty formal."

"You got me there," he sighed and rubbed his face with his palms, "Alright, I'll inform everyone about this information and get back to you."

"Alright, goodbye Father. Say hello to everyone for me,"

Father waved at me and then slashed his hand through the portal, effectively ending the call.

I then heard shuffling from outside and concluded that Harry was leaving. I knew he'd been listening, which is why I didn't give anything big away. Honestly I was kinda hoped he'd hear. Maybe then he'd realize he needs to work harder.

The next morning I had to wake up extra early for another meeting. Severus, Draco, and Sirius were actually the first three to come in. Luke and Nico came next. We then waited another fifteen minutes for Will and Zac.

"Woah. Why is everyone here already?" Will asked groggily when they both came in.

"Because the meeting started twenty minutes ago," I stated. That made Will and Zac wake up.

"What? But the meeting was at 5:00 right?" Zac questioned.

"4:40 actually," Nico corrected.

"Why didn't you guys wake us up?" Will asked.

"Because it's your duty to be responsible and stuff." Luke shrugged.

Will and Zac glared at them, but we quickly continued on with the meeting.

When we finished it was starting to get closer to 6:30.

"Okay, you guys head back to your positions since most people should be waking up soon or already woken up," I ushered them out of the room before waiting a couple minutes to head to the Great Hall for breakfast.

During lunch Luke, Zac, Nico, Will, and Draco all decided to come train.

We first stared with hand-to-hand combat, we weren't able to use powers since we didn't have the space for it, but we made it work.

After hand-to-hand, we decided to use weapons. Draco and Nico went first, it was a close call, but in the end, Nico pulled through and used a complicated move to disarm Draco.

Next up was Will and Zac, Zac was able to win pretty quickly since swords aren't Wills area of expertise.

Then Luke and I went. By the time I had disarmed Luke, the whole eighth year class was there. All of the eighth years looked pretty shocked, but they had only seen the last bit of it. Luke smiled and patted me on the back.

"Good job," he smiled.

"Thanks, you too," I smiled back. I ruffled his hair and pushed him towards the others so I could start me class. Luke glared at me for that, but understood.

"Okay class, sorry about that, I was just doing some sparring. I actually have someone coming in today to help you with some advanced spells," I announced.

A steady steam of incoherent questions started up, but I quickly shushed it with a glare.

"I know you have questions, but now is not the time. You guys have NEWTS coming up and you might need some of these for your future jobs. If you don't, it's always good to know them,"

Hermione looked like she still wanted to say something, but kept it in.

"Okay, let me go grab them from my office, Zac is in charge while I'm gone," Zac fist pumped the air and Luke pouted.

"Why aren't I in charge?" Luke whined in the mind link.

"Because he needs to have this." I replied simply. Luke still pouted, but I knew he understood, we was just salty because he wasn't in charge like he's used to being when I'm gone.

I entered my office and opened a portal, waiting on the other side was the third best magicians in he army. Right behind the twin commanders of that team. He was actually their second in command.

"Hello Azinik," I greeted. Azinik smiled at me.

"Thanks for this opportunity Sig," he jumped through the portal and hugged me. His slightly European sounding accent sounding more prominent.

"No problem, thanks for doing this," I said as I hugged back. I was used to his hugging since his race are naturally clingy. They like having contact with others even if it's just a hand on their knee, it's very calming to them.

Azinik is pretty average looking for his race, the Henza-tah, he's about 5'11 and has dark tanned skin and bright blue eyes. His hair is a natural purple colour that usually puts humans and other races off when they first see him, his hair is styled into his usual low ponytail. He's wearing his normal jeans and a plain white t-shirt with some blue running shoes.

"It's all good my dude. Anyways let's meet these potential friends!" he smiled enthusiastically.

I smiled back and lead him to the class. When we entered the classroom, my students looked over in surprise, their eyes naturally drawn to Azinik.

"Hey-Hey! I'm Azinik and I'll be helping you guys learn some more powerful spells!" he smiled enthusiastically, some of the students smiled back, not being able to resist his outgoing nature.

Azinik went on to talking about various spells and writing the incantations and stuff up on the board. After that he walked around and helped people with their stances and such, even going as far as to help with non-verbal spells.

Draco spent most of the time off in the corner, pouting whenever Azinik smirked at him. They might be best friends, but Draco was used to being in charge when it came to magic and spells.

After class ended, most of the students left with even more knowledge about spells than when they came into the class. Azinik left after class was over and stated that if he wasn't on a mission, he'd be perfectly fine with helping out again. I thanked him and reassured him he'd be my first choice if I needed someone to help with spells again.

~*~
A/N
School. Ugh. It's not that bad yet, mostly since we don't have much homework yet, but still.

On the bright side I've been hanging out with more people and not just the three friends I used to. Mostly since one of them is in a new school.

Anywho, I hope y'all liked the chapter!

I'd love to hear any theories that you guys have!

~Serena~