1

Zachs p.o.v

"well here goes nothing." Zach sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror. The 16 year old was about to head off to his first day at st. josephs catholic school, and he was a nervous wreck. He knew that if people started noticing he was gay, he'd be done for, so he promised himself not to let his inner gay out as he did at his last school. It was an accident, but he got bulled so much he had to change schools.

"Zachary, get down here now." He heard his mother shout from down stairs. He jogged down the spiral staircase in their big house. He never told his friends he had lots of money because he was afraid they would use him for that.

"do you think the other kids will like me?" he asked, as he looked at himself in the mirror in their white, spotless hallway. He was wearing a black and white striped sweater with black ripped skinny jeans and checkered vans. "they will love you, you look so handsome." His mother said, standing behind him. He knew deep inside this wasn't who he was. He liked cropped tops and fishnets, skirts and floral dresses. But he knew that was a big no no in his household.

Zach looked on the clock and saw it was already 7:45.

"bye mom im gonna go to school!" the young boy shouted.

"do you need a ride sweety?" his mom replied.

"im not 12 anymore mom," zach said, "I can handle myself."

"okay bye sweety"

Zach pulled into the student parking lot and got out of his car. He looked around, he didn't expect the school to be this big. It didn't look this big on the website anyways. He started making his way to the front office. It was easy to find, and soon he was talking to a lady that looked like the librarian from monsters university.

"uhmm hi im Zachary herron, a new student at this school?" he said.

"right Zachary." The old lady said to him. "heres your schedule. There should be a student here to show you around soon."

"great." Zach said with a fake smile, as he hated being social.

"hi!" all of a sudden there stood a boy behind him. He looked dorky with his platinum blonde hair and glasses, but he had to admit it was kinda cute.

"jesus, you scared me." Zach replied.

"hey, watch your language! Anyway, im Corbyn, and ill be showing you around the school!"

"uhh cool I guess." Zach replied, not caring one bit.

"are you going to tell me your name?"

"whatever. im zach."

"well nice to meet ya zach!"