8

I wake with zach in my arms. He looks so cute when sleeping. He slowly opens my eyes and looks at me.

'hey jojo.' He yawns.

'hey zachy. Did ya sleep okay?'

'the best ive ever slept.'

'good!'

I want to cuddle longer, but his alarm goes off signaling that its time to go to school. He gets up but I pull him back down. 'nooo don't go.' 'I have to Jonah, we got to go to school.' After some struggling I finally loosen my grip and let him go change. He grabs some clothes and walks into the bathroom 'ill be right back jojo.'

Zachs pov

I grab some clothes and walk into the bathroom. 'ill be right back jojo.' I put on a black t-shirt and some white ripped jeans. I really wish I could just be myself and wear skirts and pink stuff but I know if I did that id be dead the second I walk into school. I walk out the bathroom and jump on top of Jonah who is still laying in my bed.

'ow that hurts.' He pouts as he readjusts his position.

'I guess we gotta go to school now. Are you gonna climb back out the window?'

'yeah. My car is parked out front so ill drive you.' He says as he opens the window and puts his leg through.

'thanks jonah for staying. It means everything to me.'

'no problem, ill do it everyday if I could.'

He suddenly dropped out the window with a loud thud. 'are you okay?' 'I'm fine.' Thank god. I sprint downstairs and after saying goodbye to my parents I hop into Jonah's car. We then drove to school, screaming along to our favorite queen songs.

The school day went fine, nothing important happened apart from some weird stares when I accidentally held Jonah's hand. He soon drove me home again and I just went to my room to make homework.

After about 20 minutes I get a strange phone call from Jonah. He is clearly really hurt by something as I hear him faintly cry.

'h-hey z-zach, c-could you maybe come o-over? S-something bad happened.' He sniffles.

'Jonah what happened? What's wrong?'

'just come over p-please. I n-need you.'

I always imagined him saying 'I need you' to me, but not in this way. Who could've possibly hurt him this bad? He's the schools bad boy, nobody has ever seem him cry. And why would he need me?