3

3rd person p.o.v

The next day zach came to school he made sure to spend as much time with Jonah as possible; he didn't like this jack guy and he wasn't going to let him stop him. At the end of the day Jonah invited everyone to his house for a sleepover. As they all arrived at jonah's place they got out of jonahs car. They were standing in front of a big but cozy two story house. "wow I really like your house" zach complimented Jonah. "thanks. Its not big, but I like it." Jonah replied.

They all got inside and were greeted by jonahs parents. They all plopped down on the couch in the living room with blankets and popcorn and turned on a movie on the big tv. Zach wanted to sit next to Jonah, but jack noticed soon and squeezed in between the two boys.

"dude stop pushing me!" Jonah warned him.

"hahaha whatever dude." Jack said.

Suddenly zach felt he was being shoved into the arm rest of the couch. "jack stop."he said, as he saw the boy sitting beside him, smirking from ear to ear. Jack pushed his side into Jonah a little harded untill jonah got hella mad. Jonah jumped up. "jack what the fuck are you doing?" he exclaimed, half laughing. "just making sure princess here doesn't get too attached." Jack said smiling, while looking at zach. Zach was done with this guy. Why couldn't he just accept it? Its not like zach was gonna make a move on Jonah, he even knew that Jonah was most likely straight, and that was okay with him. Jack was just being such a prick.

a/n this is just a little filler chapter, plz recommend things if you have ideas! Also im thinking about making a bxb oneshot book, should i?

I hope you have a lovely day btwwwww