6

Zachs p.o.v

I quickly unlocked the door and ran up the stairs of my house. I heard someone following me but I didn't care. Tears where streaming down my face as I slammed my bedroom door shut and fell onto my bed sobbing. Jonah knocked on my door a few times and yelled my name but I didn't reply. Of coarse I didn't reply, he was probably gonna beat me up or some shit. So I didn't open the door and just continued laying there. Eventually he figured out how to unlock it from the outside and rushed into the room.

"zach, are you okay?" he asked while sitting down beside me and rubbing my back.

"I-i-i- "I began.

"its okay, just spit it out (a/n that's what he said XD)." Jonah calmingly told me.

"you hate me, everyone hates me!" I cried. "everyone was watching, Jonah. Everyone hates me. Why are you even here?!" I was so upset I couldn't even think straight.

"calm down zach, its okay. That jack is just a dick! And I don't hate you, you are my best friend! I understand."

Jonahs p.o.v

Zach looked up at me, his eyes all puffy and cheeks red. He looked so cute. "really? Youre not mad?" he asked, his voice shaking. "of coarse im not mad." I said while he sat up. I held his chin up in my fingers and said "of coarse not. Im here for you." "thank you so much." He said as he put his head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around him as he cried.

About an hour later zach said "im getting kinda hungry, wanna go get something to eat?"

"sure thing buddy."

We got into my car that I parked in his driveway when he ran home from school. We drove to the nearest ice cream parlor and I got us a big Sunday to share. We sat in one of the booths and ate our ice cream.

"thank you for being here for me." Zach said, looking up at me.

"youre welcome." I said. "friends do that for each other." The real reason I stayed with him is because I like him. I actually really like him. but nobody can know, everyone will hate me like they probably do with zach already. Its hurts me so much that people have to be this way.

Zachs p.o.v

"friends do that for each other." Jonah said. I looked at him. what does he mean by that? I wanted to be more than just friends. I loved him. I guess he doesn't love me though.

A/n lmao it got #221 under the hashag gayaf