11

Jonahs pov

The net morning I wake up in my bed with zach in my arms. That's weird, I don't remember going up to my bedroom. zach must've dragged me upstairs while I was sleeping. I notice he is awake.

'goodmorning princess.' He blushes. He looks so cute when sleeping.

'goodmorning Jojo. How are you feeling after yesterday?'

'I'm okay. But that's probably because you're here.' He then blushes even more.

He grabs his phone and I see that he has tons of messages, from his parents.

'oh my god. I'm so sorry Zach. They must be worried sick about you.'

'that's okay Jonah, its not your fault. And besides, theire not worried, theire mad at me for being gone for so long after they grounded me multiple times. ill text them that I stayed over at like my grandparents or something. They'll be fine with that. But lets go to school now shall we?'

'ughhh I don't wanna goo.' I whine as he chuckles.

'come on Jonah, we cant skip school again.'

'nooo please I want to stay homeeee! Cant you take a break from being the good boy once and just stay home?'

'I guess. Do I qualify as a gangster now?' he laughs as he wraps his arms around me.

'yes you do. And if you date a bad boy, you have to live the bad boy lifestyle.' I laugh before I realised what I said. A long silence fell after that.

'so...' He begins. 'I guess we're dating now?'

'I mean... only if you want to?'

'well you have to make it a little more official then that.' He laughs as he blushes and looks up at me.

'okay. Zachary Dean Herron, will you be my boyfriend?'

'how'd you know my full name?'

'answer the question brick head.'

'Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich, I will indeed be your boyfriend.'

I smile and hug him tightly. Im so happy hes finally mine. I don't even care at this point what everyone at school Is going to say, they can all suck my ass. Not that I was going to tell them, I have a reputation to keep up, you know? But if it slipped out accidentally or if Zach spoiled the surprise, I wouldn't get mad. I would just tell them the truth. That's how much I love that boy. Id give up my entire life for him.