2

Zachs p.o.v

"well we have Spanish, English and art together." Corbyn told him, comparing their schedules. "its not a lot but its something."

"uhh yeah I guess." I said awkwardly.

"would you like to come sit with me at lunch? Some of my friends will be there too." Corbyn asked.

"uhhm sure I guess."

"great!"

As we finished up with the tour we made our way over to our first class. We walked into a silent room, as the students where reading. "sorry were late, mr. jones. I was just showing this new student around." Corbyn whispered. "that's okay, take a seat."the teacher said. I grabbed a few books out of my backpack and just was ready to settle in and start staring out of the window, when I saw a tall brunette sitting a few rows in front of me. 'well id much rather stare at that.' I said to myself.

The first, second and third periods seemed to go by like years. When finally the lunch bell rang I got up and almost ran out of the still full classroom, trying to avoid as much social contact as possible (me). As I looked around the lunch room, I saw Corbyn sitting at the very centre of the room together with what seemed the most popular guys at the school, including the tall brunette. I made my way over with my lunch tray and sat down next to Corbyn. "h-hey!"I said, wondering if he remembered his offer. "hey dude! Look guys this is my friend zach. Hes new at this school so be nice to him."Corbyn told the other guys. "zach these are Daniel, jack, and Jonah. Theire my friends so yah."

"okay hi g-guys."I said as I sat in silence and ate my apple. So, the handsome boy's name is Jonah. That's a pretty hot name. as I drifted off in my thoughts wondering if this Jonah would like it rough or not, I felt a slap on my back. "right zach?" Corbyn yelled in my ear.

"uhhm what?" I replied.

"are ya okay buddy?" he asked me, still laughing from the joke he told earlier.

"yeah im fine, just thinking." I said

"okay. So how about we all go to my place this afternoon and hangout?"

"aww hell yeah!!!"all the guys replied, including me.

As we were laughing and talking a little more the bell rang. I made my way to fourth period when jack all of a sudden grabbed my arm and banged me up against some lockers.

"dude what the fuck!" I yelled at him.

"don't you dare think about making a move on Jonah, I saw the way you looked at him." jack yelled at me while pinning me to the lockers and getting kind of too close to my face. "we don't like people like you here." I wanted to say something back but he jumped on his skateboard and disappeared within seconds. Was this guy who had a perm and was maybe even shorter than him going to tell him who he can and cant like? No, but he did feel a little intimidated considering how hot that guy was.