7

*Jonahs pov*

I love him. I love Zach herron. Im finally brave enough to say it. Not yet to him, or to anyone else, but ive finally accepted that im gay and ive admitted that I love him. Jack just needed to like back up. 

Ever since the 'incident' happened with Jack and Zach last monday ive been driving Zach to school and spending every living moment with him just so that jack would stay away. but its saturday now, and I have no idea what to do with myself. I guess I should just text zach and ask him to hang out.

hotmamajonah: heyy zach wanna hang out?

zachyboy2001: sure! when and where?

hotmamajonah: ill be at yours in ten?

zachyboy2001: mind coming in 30? im not dressed yet

hotmamajonah: you dont have to be dressed ;)

zachyboy2001: dont be gross. just come in 30.

hotmamajonah: okay fineeee see ya

phew. okay. that went well. why am I so nervous about this? god im such a child. 

as the 30 minutes are finally over I jumped in my car and raced to his house. (skrrt skrrt) 

I pulled up to his house and knocked on the door. a middle aged woman opened, looking very confused.

'Who are you?' she asked. wow rude.

'Hi im jonah, is Zach home?'

she looked at me with a very confused expression before finally turning around and calling zach. 'hey Jonah!' 

'hey dude! whats up with your mom?'

'she doesnt think I have friends. wanna go upstairs?'

'sure.'

I walk into his room and wow, has it ever changed. theres pick skirts, fishnets, dresses and hoodies all over his bed and floor.

'what happened to your room? its like a Justice store threw up in here!' 

'Jo I have to tell you a secret.' he says as he sits down on his bed, pulling me beside him. 'swear you wont make fun of me?'

'I promise. i would never.'

'okay. these clothes are mine. I like this stuff. i wear it when Im alone, it makes me feel good about myself. I get it if you think im a freak.'

I stared at him in shock. 

'Zach-but what do your parents think about this?'

'they think its my sisters clothes. I never wear it around them because im afraid of what they'll say. youre the only person ive told so far.' He looks at the floor with tears forming in his eyes. i could tell this was a big deal for him. i turn his face with my hand so he is looking at me.

'Zach I would never think youre a freak. i love you for you, not about the clothes you wear or the things you do. besides, i think youll look hot in these clothes.' I scoot closer to him, bringing our faces dangerously close together.

'really?' he says with teary eyes. 'you think im hot?'

'so hot.' i say, before connecting our lips in a slow but passionate kiss.

i put my hands on his hips and he puts his on my neck. his breathing is fastening and our lips are moving in sync. i pulled him up in my lap and he put his legs on either sides of my body. we where moving so fast and all I coud think was yes. i needed this. i wanted him in my life like this. we where so caught up in the moment we didnt hear the footsteps coming up the stairs.