epilogue

a/n lol im bored at school and this book is doing pretty well so im doing an epilogue for y'all. dont know where this is going so pray for me

dont change is amaaazing! im so happy corbyn finally got a big part again!

also read my other books if u like this one

a few years later

zachs pov

today Jonah has been acting strange. its the first day of summer holidays and he hasnt even texted me to come over or anything. i wonder if i said something wrong. next year we are going off to college. i got accepted to an art academy in new york where i can hopefully start my carreer as an animator. jonah is going to a school for architects, since he apparenty loves to design buildings. i always thought he was more of an arts geek like me, but i guess not. 

hotmamaJonah: come over.

no good morning or anything? strange.

Zacharydean: ok? whats wrong?

hotmamaJonah: we have to talk.

oh boy. this is it. hes braking up with me. i feel tears in my eyes but blink them away. we hae=ve had a loving relationship for almost three years now, what could be wrong? 

i get into my car and drive to his house. when i get there i hesitate, but proceed to knock on his door. he opens it, and is wearing a suit. he looks so hot.

'whats with the fancy outfit?' i ask while he blushes.

'i didnt expect you to be this early, but i want to take you out to dinner. tonight. it will be romantic.' he says while grabbing my hands.

'oh okay. ill just go home to grab something to wear.' i say as i proceed to get back into my car and go home. 

when i get back theres a limo in front of his house. i step out of my car and a driver opens the back door of the long vehicle. i get inside and there is jonah with a glass of sparkling champagne in his hand. 

'wow, all this for me?' i say while he pours me a drink.

'tonight is all about you baby.' 

the night goes amazing. he takes me out to the fanciest restaurant in town and buys me the biggest most expensive steak. we go back into the car and i start kissing him as soon as the driver starts driving.

'whoa slow down babe.' he says. 'i want to show you something.' 

he pulls a little black box from his pocket. 

'zach, i know we may be a little young but i love you so much and i honestly just want to ask this one simple question now before i fuck up and its too late. i want to spend my life with you, and i hope you do with me too. so zach,' he says as he opens the box, revealing a ring, 'will you marry me?'

tears fill my eyes and i could not be happier. this is all ive ever wanted! 

'yes jonah of course!' i say as we kiss. this is the best day of my life.