Chapter 5

{•Keith's POV•}

I watched as the man named Shiro wrote down the information me and Lance gave him.

"Thank you I will bring this to the police station we will find your wallet." Shiro said smiling at me. I felt my heart skip a beat when he smiled at me. It took everything in my body not to pull his color down and kiss him.

"T-Thanks" I said trying not to stutter to much.

"Your welcome I'm gunna get going now." Shiro said. I felt disappointed at the fact that he was leaving.

"Wait." I heard the barista Lance say. We both turned to look at him.

"You forgot your coffees" He said. Forgot my coffee but I didn't have money.

"But I don't have money." I said confused.

"And I didn't pay." Shiro said seeming about as confused as me.

"I know these are on the house you both seem like you need one. Keith I'll get yours and what would you like Shiro."

I zoned out at that. No one ever did nice things for me they normally just stayed away from me. I don't understand what was happening today. First I lose my wallet than I meet to amazing men than I get a free coffee from a cute barista.

"Alright both of you can sit down and I'll get your drinks." I was brought back to reality by Lance speaking.

(:Shiro's POV;)

I ordered my drink from the barista and he told us to sit down. I really wanted to sit next to both of them and talk to them more but I didn't have time.

"Do you want to sit next to me?" I asked Keith. I didn't really mean to ask it just kinda came out my mouth. My face went red at what I said.

"Sure." He said surprising me. I nodded and we walked over to a seat.

"So hows your day been?" I asked him. I wanted to hit myself in the face. That was a stupid question of course his day was bad he lost his wallet.

"Not the greatest." He said. He was hiding his face in his hair. I automatically went to move his hair away from his face.

/-Lance's POV-\

I watched as Shiro moved Keith's hair out of his face. I felt my heart break knowing they were perfect for each other.

I finished taking the everyone's order and made Shiro's and Keith's coffees.

I wrote they're names on the cups and walked out to them.

"I got the drinks." I said to them putting on the best smile I could. Shiro smiled at me and grabbed the drinks.

I went to walk off but heard Keith.

"Wait you don't have any costumers so why not take a break and talk with us." Keith said. I thought about it.

{•Keith's POV•}

I watched him walk back to the counter. I felt sadness run through my body.

"Hey he probably has more work to do" Shiro said. That didn't help.

"Okay I'll take you up on that." Lance sat next to me with a coffee in his hands. I felt a rush of relief when he smiled at me.

Maybe today wasn't so bad.

Thanks for reading. Sorry for the short chapter I wanted to do something more calm and easy going. I have another friend on wattpad and she's a really good friend and person so you should go check out AlyssaChinn9 she's a really good friend that got me through some hard times. But thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.

600 words.