University or Marriage?

Salam Everyone! Today I will be talking about university or marriage.

This is a question  that ponders the mind of a lot of young girls.
Society, and culture places a big impact on marriage and especially marrying  young and then having children quickly.
But where's the time for college?

Marriage will come eventually InshaAllah. When Allah SWT wills it you will get married. So there's no need to rush.
In today's day and age it's very important to go to college/university/uni and get a career.  The prices are always going up and on one income it's not going to be an easier life.
But even excluding a family income.
Your worth isn't defined on when you get married or even if you get married. 
Going to university is a great thing and a very rewarding thing even if you only go for an associates degree or if you go all the way to masters. 
Having a degree can open up a whole new world of opportunities and can really discover  who you are as a person. 
  In university are challenged and you really put your work in and it's rewarding to know you did it.
After you do you will InshaAllah be more ready for the future.

In my opinion I think  university is a little more important than marriage. It will inshAllah happen when the time is right. 

If you want to get married  you will InshaAllah and who knows you may find the one in university or in your job after you finish college.
Salam!