Islamphobia

Salam everyone today's topic will be a serious one. Islamphobia is characterized by the extreme hate of Muslims and Islam and can lead to many many violent attacks. There is a bunch of islamphobia in the US especially in the South. After 9/11 that is when it started it then resurfaced full force after Trump was elected.
   There was a story about a high school Muslim girl who was walking out of the mosque and she was killed instantly. As well a girl who was with her group of friends and she was also killed. Females take the brunt of islamphobia since we are more outwardly identifies as Muslims.
It's not just physical but also with words and mentally. When there's this depiction of you to be a certain and way be oppressed you can feel a certain way. People have told me including teachers that I'm a mother of future terrorists, terrorist this, terrorist that, look at the terrorist on her way to bomb making class. It's absolutely terrible and horrendous.
I felt the need to talk about this because a man yelled at me through his car calling me a terrorist  and tried to hit me with his car.  I just want everyone no matter where you are faith is stronger than fear. In no way does this deter me from practicing my faith. But I'm here for everyone and anyone who experiences hate based on different things and especially these attacks. It's these attacks that make me feel unamerican. American is my nationality it's where I was born and I should feel like I'm apart of this country but my heart is somewhere else. I just want to say everyone stay strong faith is stronger than fear and Allah SWT is with you always.  As well I'm here if anyone wants to talk.