Struggles of Shopping

Salam Everyone today I will be writing about the struggles of shopping.

Living in the West especially in the summer can be hard to find modest clothing.
A lot of clothes are either backless, sleeves are to short, the neck is to low or the jeans are to tight.
Now everyone has their own level of modesty some think tank tops and shorts are modest some don't and that's okay because everyone is on their own path of faith and who are we do judge.
So here are some of my favorite shopping tips and websites.

So before I reverted my family was still very adamant on modesty. Like I couldn't wear crop tops or tube tops or really short shorts and tank tops I usually always had something on top of it since I don't like showing my arms. After I reverted I became more modest and cover and wear hijab. So, clothes became hard to find.
•So what I did was I didn't go to the mall I went to stores like Tj Maxx and Ross you can find a variety of clothing for cheap and still in great quality.
• Quality over quantity. It's not going to matter how much you buy if every piece of clothing you put in the wash the color goes away or in the dryer and it snags it will just be a waste of money.
•East Essence. Probably one of my favorite sites for finding modest clothing. Every piece of clothing is pretty high neck. They sell nice abaya and long shirts. They even sell athletic wear and swimwear. They sell men clothes and kids clothes. They also sell books and the books are amazing. They sell kid books, religious book, learning Arabic and Urdu books. They even have a dawah box that has 16 mysterious books to help reverts and born Muslims just learn about Islam. However if you are tight on money I would still recommend East Essence just look on clearance because it can get expensive especially with shipping.

•Macy's. Macy's is expensive however they have clothes of all sorts. They even came out with the Verona collection dedicated to modesty. If you are tight on money it probably isn't the store.

• Dillard's is a great store it has clothes of all sorts. It's very versatile and the clothes are very nice quality. But it's the definition of quality over quantity since a dress for like homecoming that's modest is about $780. If you are on a budget it's not the best store.

•Unique Hijabs. That's where I get almost all my hijabs. They sell jersey, chiffon, light, shimmer and they sell accessories for the hijab and they also have a very small clothing section. The scarves rang an average size jersey is $11.99 plus $9 shipping. So the scarves are expensive but I absolutely recommend them. However their shipping does take a long time.

•Haute Hijab is an amazing hijab store. They defiantly put a lot of work in their hijabs and their quality is worth the price. For one scarf it is $20 and with their new silk like it's $65. They have collector sets which is perfect for a friend or family member that just started to wear hijab or if you want a new refresh of hijabs the collector sets cost $80. Haute hijab has print hijabs, chiffon, jersey, georgette, modal, viscose, silk, satin, and luxury. They also offer free emails that will help you figure out what colors look best with your skin tone, what styles look best with your face shape to develop signature styles.
The luxury hijabs are $325.00.
Satin is $20.

Comment or privately message me if you want more stores I recommend or shopping tips or a chapter about modesty. Or a topic that you want to see me cover it can be anything. Salam!